XI. Little General Stars Talk of Horrors

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elche1975

Jun 22, 2014
Francis+Wathier+l_69Xs4fv7Hm.jpg

Francis Wathier.

by the way, what do you use for your reverse pic search(if its what you did)??

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Didn't Seguin say something along the lines of "Yeah, they're a little weird"? Why does everyone on the main boards want to pile on him instead of BEnn.

All in all, just absolutely ridiculous that this needs to be discussed.

His exact words were "they're weird as ****."

Stars90

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Leaving aside whether or not it was (in)appropriate to say what they said, how ridiculous is this reaction? Goodness. Getting Sedin on the radio to comment? Rod Smith - one of the best in the business on so many levels - saying it was "immature"... I can't believe it. Two guys on a Texas radio show making comments in response to Jordie and Jamie's relationship. This is the reaction? It's no wonder Kane wants out of Canada.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I feel as confused about the reaction to this as I did when I found out milk comes in bags.

That's about as harmless as it gets. :laugh:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
It's hilarious because the people that get upset at Benn and Seguin insulting the Sedin twins go ahead and insult Benn and Seguin.

I love it.

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
Honestly I think its hilarious how bad this reaction is. The Sedins have been made fun of countless of times. One I love is 2 girls, no cup.

But it's like, oh Henrik responded more maturely while Bennugin are immature, spoiled, classless, little children.

Jeez has HF always been this hypersensative?

HF seems to be overly sensitive about a lot of things. The trouble here is the mouths of the media and social media reported their "out of context" versions, and we all know how people take the first thing they see as the truth a lot of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad