OT: Xbox 360| GM Connected -Sim only| Thread #1| NHL 14| Serious & long-term GM's only

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Just saw a video showing all the CHL players in the game.. Lazar is only rated at 55 overall, 3.5 yellow stars :shakehead

Also Anthony Brodeur is 4 stars... his dad probably had something to do with that one

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Just saw a video showing all the CHL players in the game.. Lazar is only rated at 55 overall, 3.5 yellow stars :shakehead

Also Anthony Brodeur is 4 stars... his dad probably had something to do with that one

Im assuming Horvat will be 60 overall 4 stars, Gauthier 58 overall 4 stars and Shinkaruk 65 overall 4.5 stars.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I have no ability to see anything for my team. Lines, roster moves, trade, anything. Just league options.

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
Would there be any interest in a non sim league?

I wouldn't mind trying this, but I don't know what my time commitment could be. Even committing to playing one game a day (I play EASHL and don't want to take time from that) would take forever to finish a season. :(

Is there still a 25/41 game season option or something similar?

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I wouldn't mind trying this, but I don't know what my time commitment could be. Even committing to playing one game a day (I play EASHL and don't want to take time from that) would take forever to finish a season. :(

Is there still a 25/41 game season option or something similar?

I don't know as I haven't picked the game up, but I don't know why they'd take that out. I doubt anyone has enough time to play full 82 game seasons. 25 sounds perfect to me.

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
I don't know as I haven't picked the game up, but I don't know why they'd take that out. I doubt anyone has enough time to play full 82 game seasons. 25 sounds perfect to me.

Sadly it appears we can adjust playoff series length and league length (ie 20, 25 years) but not the season length itself.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Sadly it appears we can adjust playoff series length and league length (ie 20, 25 years) but not the season length itself.

Boo-urns.

I don't wanna play that much NHL. I haven't even played Rayman or Wonderful 101 yet. Rome just came out, GTAV next week. I don't have this much time to game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad