OT: Xbox 360| GM Connected -Sim only| Thread #1| NHL 14| Serious & long-term GM's only

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Joining Rules:
-Serious GM's only.
-Long term interest GM's only. (Last league lasted all of NHL 13)
-GM's that will only play for the first 2 weeks or month are of no interest to the league and are a no go.
-Team selection is shotgun rules. Only allowed to shotgun at team after being approved to join. I will be updating selected teams, go by this list and not what people say they have shotgunned.

League Rules:
-Sim only.
-Waivers on.
-Injures off.
-Trade talk is on HF private or xbox messages only.
-GM's that fail to re-sign players because they didn't check will be kicked and not allowed to rejoin.
-GM's that stop playing the league and dont physically quit the league will be kicked and not allowed to rejoin.
-AI trades are only allowed if players that have been advertised as available cannot be traded to humans, due to no offers/interest. All AI trades need 3 GM approvals.
-AI trades require to be posted in thread; must post proof of advertisement, all of players contract/age/potential/overall. Failing any of this is an auto-reject. Players may disapprove a trade they feel is sneaky or not in the interest of the league.
-No trades allowed before the league is created.
-No trade talk or promised trades.
-Post completed trades between humans.
-Please be active in this thread and check the league as often as you can(realistically).
-This is for fun but i'll be running the league super cereal.
-If you will be unable to check the league during re-signing/free agency, please let us know. Im always willing to listen and comprise sim times. Player that will be away for awhile are allowed to temporarily leave and get their team back.
-I typically sim 2 weeks twice a day, once in the afternoon and again after 12 at night. Once a day during playoffs and the offseason.
-To prove you actually read the OP before asking to join, right the word "cheese" in bold while asking to join.

Selected Teams:
:hawks - Leafs For Life
:pens - Benny FTW
:kings - AJC
:stars - Deku Scrub
:isles - Joider
:avs - Indy
:sharks - The Waffler
:panthers - Chrewilson
:jets - BlazingRoy
:sens - ATdaisuki
:wild
No Fly List:
sensbruins4ever
leafs350
senz
WillyBilly1990

Last edited:

Joider

Aug 13, 2012
Ottawa
Could I take the Islander's? By the way I'll be more active because of the faster menus.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I wish EA would put out the full team ratings prior to release like they did last year.

Edit - We're doing default rosters, right? Not random ones?

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Are you actually going to be playing the league?

Last league you stopped playing without telling me or quitting, which ruined the isles for the rest of the league.

I'll try to comit as much as possible. I'm pretty busy but can be reached through private messages on hf easily if people want to trade

TheOriginalSilf*

Presuming that I am allowed to join, I'd like to take Calgary.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Providing that the menus aren't slow as sand I'd be down to join as San Jose again. Played the first year of last year's league but I couldn't stand how long it took to load even the stats page for a player. You'll note that I did inform people that I was leaving at least!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What does sim only mean? You sim the games instead of actually playing them?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
So the trade talk rules in this thread..

Does that mean we can't post trading blocks or who is available, or just that we can't negotiate in here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad