X. General Stars Talk Marks the Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
You're easily moving a top defensive prospect in a trade for Campbell and that isn't Connauton.

I wouldn't blink an eyelash if we traded (fwd prospect), Oleksiak and Gonchar for Campbell lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Stars are meeting with an Ebola expert tomorrow.

“We consulted with them on it,” NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Tribune-Review.

“We felt it was a responsible step for the team to undertake so that everyone has full information and a clear sense of the situation.”

Stars forward Shawn Horcoff said being away from his family is difficult.

“I've got my kids in Dallas,” Horcoff said. “And I've got a pregnant wife in Dallas. It's a scary time.”

Starsfan24

Let's Go Cubbies
Apr 19, 2007
Denton, TX - UNT
www.twitter.com
giphy.gif

Here we go.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
This whole Goligoski thing is going to be a repeat of when Nystrom crushed Letang (cleanly) and Pens fans moaned about it all the time. I don't think a lot of then realize how common the play that Goose made actually is..

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
This whole Goligoski thing is going to be a repeat of when Nystrom crushed Letang (cleanly) and Pens fans moaned about it all the time. I don't think a lot of then realize how common the play that Goose made actually is..

They do know how common it is. Every hockey fan does. Acknowledging that though doesn't allow them to play the victim card so they can focus on that and not the end of the game.

Here's the dweeb asking the question to Goligoski. Talk about drama queen. His twitter hoard is treating him like he's a hero for the questioning.

It's a minor penalty that's called maybe 25% of the time. Get over it. He even tries to stretch and say that even if the cross check did no damage, he's the reason Dupuis was on the ice and in that position ... as if he had some magical powers that allowed him to know for sure the cross check would send him to the ice and then result in a puck strike to the neck. What an amateur. Good job "Award Winning" writer. You pander to the masses like a WWE broadcast.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
They do know how common it is. Every hockey fan does. Acknowledging that though doesn't allow them to play the victim card so they can focus on that and not the end of the game.

Here's the dweeb asking the question to Goligoski. Talk about drama queen. His twitter hoard is treating him like he's a hero for the questioning.

It's a minor penalty that's called maybe 25% of the time. Get over it. He even tries to stretch and say that even if the cross check did no damage, he's the reason Dupuis was on the ice and in that position ... as if he had some magical powers that allowed him to know for sure the cross check would send him to the ice and then result in a puck strike to the neck. What an amateur. Good job "Award Winning" writer. You pander to the masses like a WWE broadcast.

What a dope.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
God that garbage was hard to read.

At least he dramatically let Goligoski's comments speak for itself. That really gave me those award-winning goosebumps.

Says something about his inferiority complex that he needs to plaster his twitter and site with his award winningness. He's so dreamy.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
At least he dramatically let Goligoski's comments speak for itself. That really gave me those award-winning goosebumps.

Says something about his inferiority complex that he needs to plaster his twitter and site with his award winningness. He's so dreamy.

I read as far as that comment and watched the video. Goligoski's surprise at his line of questioning said more than anything else I read. You'd think this guy never watched a hockey game before.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Good find. I asked on twitter but no one told me.

I just searched Goligoski on Twitter because people mentioned there was some vicious comments out there. There are ... yikes. It always amazes me that people forget this is a public form of communication, and half of them link back to their real lives.

I'd be ashamed if my friends and family ... job saw me acting that way on social media. Night's like this remind me of that pediatrician that had awful things to say about the hockey reporter murdered in the Aurora movie theater. There's just no concern for decency anymore.

Very few actually seem concerned about Dupuis. Obviously, Dallas was based on their comments after the game. There was genuine concern. Most of these people are just ranting about Goligoski.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Major props to Goligoski for handling it as well as he did.

Yes ... and good on the Stars for stepping in. You can't see it in his video, but in the FSSW footage you can see Dallas' PR step in on the second question. There's no place for that type of behavior. It's not asking "tough" questions .... it's sensationalizing a serious injury and driving internet hits. Pathetic.

I refused to do it. I didn't want to see those comments cause I know I would have to go off on someone. :laugh:

I honestly thought you did.

:laugh:

I was scrolling through and all of a sudden Gunner caught my eye. Turned out to be someone else that was complaining about Goligoski, but I was excited for a half second thinking you might have decided to tag in ... lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
Anyone not watching Razor's post game shows ( or the "The Great Razor Reaugh's Wild West Post Game Show and Curio Emporium" as it is titled) should. They are great. Fitting choice to have the opening be the opening riff of Johnny Cash's rendition of "Personal Jesus". :laugh:

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Good find. I asked on twitter but no one told me.

His twitter handle is @Dejan_Kovacevic
For people who dont want to give him any page hits.

The guy who stepped up behind goose works for the Stars, never can remember his name, but he's real friendly, you'll see him around at practice occasionally and at any of the events, like the ice breaker or the green carpet event last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad