GDT: x-CAR - DAL

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
yikes. FWIW: Center Ice was pixelating is lot during the game.

I switched over to Directv and it worked fine though.
I think the company laying google fiber cut our internet lines yesterday so our internet was out until halfway through the 2nd, and I was forced to stream LTE through the app.

In the future, I think I'll just sign in through the website on my computer.

Reactions: DaveG and Tryamw

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Ok just a few observations from last night.

1 - the new Bally's app sucks. No, it really sucks. From about 7:45 until 10 you just could not log in. It was bad, it kept timing out. And to make matters even more frustrating, when you could log in, they don't even put your local teams on the main page, you have to click 'Region' and then you have to choose the team and then the game to watch. So much unnecessary clicking for a Regional Sports Broadcasting app
2 - Most infuriating about the Bally's app is they force you to watch 3 ads before they begin the live stream. Every time you have to get back onto the page. So if you're watching on your phone, don't even try to go to another window, or you'll be sitting through a couple mins of ads before it'll come back. Like, what the f***, half the game is already ads to begin with, why even bother with that shit. f***ing assholes
3 - They play their own ads over the regional ones. It was the same 3 or 4 commercials on a loop all night. No Marley Drug ad, just the same f***ing LS Tractor shit over and over and over and over and over

I didnt like that app either. I finally started watching after 3-0. I liked that you could minimize the FSGo app and it would stay playing but in a tiny screen. that way I could spew my nonsense on here while watching. Doesnt work that way with BS App (hehe).

Hopefully it gets better over the coming months.

Unfortunately, I will be watching the games on the app for a while. With the Braves, Hawks, and Predators on now the Canes are 4th in priority down here. I wont get to see many of the remaining 7 on TV. At least I got to see many of the previous ones.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
ClumsyCompleteDarwinsfox-small.gif

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
What a great, humiliating beatdown to serve as a coda to our season against this annoying team.

Also had issues with this godawful Bally's app- the random commercials, getting logged out, not being able to open other windows, it blocking mirroring of the screen to TV.

I shit on you Bally. And your worthless gyms too, which are an expensive embarrassment to fitness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad