GDT: x-CAR - DAL

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Playoff bid clinched. 2 points up in the division. 1 point back of the top record in the league.

source.gif

No rest, rookie in goal, still missing regular contributors all over the lineup on the road against a desperate team playing for their postseason lives.

pjCnww.gif

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Per the Canes site, projected lines tonight

Forwards
Svechnikov-Aho
Niederreiter-Trocheck-Necas
Paquette-Staal-Foegele
McCormick-Lorentz-Geekie
Defensemen
Slavin-Hamilton
Gardiner-Pesce
Bean-Hakanpaa
Ryan
Goalies
Nedeljkovic
Reimer
Injuries: Fast (lower body), Martinook (lower body), McGinn (upper body), Mrazek (lower body), Skjei (concussion), Teravainen (concussion symptoms; injured reserve)
Taxi squad: Shore

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Per the Canes site, projected lines tonight

Forwards
Svechnikov-Aho
Niederreiter-Trocheck-Necas
Paquette-Staal-Foegele
McCormick-Lorentz-Geekie
Defensemen
Slavin-Hamilton
Gardiner-Pesce
Bean-Hakanpaa
Ryan
Goalies
Nedeljkovic
Reimer
Injuries: Fast (lower body), Martinook (lower body), McGinn (upper body), Mrazek (lower body), Skjei (concussion), Teravainen (concussion symptoms; injured reserve)
Taxi squad: Shore

Today's lineup trigger: playing with 11 forwards and putting the hole on the first line.

Need to get Rod a Vitamix commercial deal.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
At first I thought the x meant the game was cancelled...then I realized CLINCHED PLAYOFF SPOT! Understandably after only seeing that symbol once in the past 10 years (since technically we ended the season last year early) you can understand my confusion

Last edited:

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
So a funny story about last nights broadcast. My wife ,( much more an NFL fan but coming around) has been watching all the games with me. Three minutes into the game she turns to me and says "These guys are assholes, they don't like us , there is no Abby and I'm not watching them anymore".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad