GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2024

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm not saying you but I feel like this gets said every year. I thought it was average myself but to each their own.
The men’s rumble had nothing going for it. They set up Truth and Priest for a feud, I guess? Yay. Nothing great for surprises. No good spots. It was insanely dull.

Reactions: MAHJ71

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Best part of the men's rumble was clearly Truth. Dom put on a great show and actually did spots, felt the Uso's laid around and did no work. The first half was terrible and even the second wasn't that good. The fans got what they wanted with Punk and Cody at the end. Would have loved to have seen Dom eliminate Punk in that spot for the nuclear heat. I'm more a Cody guy and his story, even if you don't like it, is the better one to tell going into Mania.

Reactions: Fro

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
They basically told us Cody was winning with how many times they mentioned who has gone back to back with RR wins
Who dunnit before? I had RR on my backup mobile in my peripheral while watching the Canucks game so I didn't pay much attention.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I don't see it, they'll get cold feet and bury him, Cody isn't the guy.
I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news

I don’t see him as that guy, but i don’t make the decisions. He will in fact be the guy, because that’s who they tell us he is.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Fair enough. Maybe the whiskey I've been drinking made it seem better to me than it was.
I watched a couple hours of an AEW Dynamite show after dabbling in some adult candies. I was mesmerized for the full two hours. I think i said out loud, “this is the greatest show i think I’ve ever seen. The matches look so real tonight.”

So i definitely get it

• Haha
Reactions: DaaaaB's

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
he will finish the story and then after almost 3.5 years of roman as champ we'll have 2-3 years of cody as champ

yippy

I predict Gunter will be champion before Wrestlemania 41. It's already set up if Cody wins that Gunter wants revenge for being eliminated 2 times

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad