GDT: WWE Payback (May 1st, 2016) -- But whose side are they on!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Cant beat him with interference, forearms, springboard 450...nothing. **** him.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The idea is to book higher and higher. Bullet Club would be so mega over if you have them with AJ as champ. Let Reigns chase and be the face. Instead... Bullet Club is pointless, AJ back to midcard, and Reigns is THE GUY. :laugh: Nobody wins.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Someone buy AJ Styles a beer. It must be hard carrying 16 tons in the words of Ernie Ford.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Could have had a mega main event feud AND a sub-feud if AJ and the BC win. Usos tag match and Reigns vs. AJ. Instead we get nada. :laugh: ****ing stupid. Book it right.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
The LAW is coming on in five minutes. It was a great PPV I thought. I hate Reigns but it was a great PPV by WWE standards.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
The idea is to book higher and higher. Bullet Club would be so mega over if you have them with AJ as champ. Let Reigns chase and be the face. Instead... Bullet Club is pointless, AJ back to midcard, and Reigns is THE GUY. :laugh: Nobody wins.

Agreed all around. Pure garbage. I can't get past that..

Springboard forearm in ring, out of ring. Springboard 450. Tag team finisher. Calf submission.

**** that. And I'm a reigns fan.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
It's never going to end and it's even worse than Supercena. Reigns has been flat out rejected and they are pushing him as hard as ever.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
New era my ass, that was a cookie cutter John Cena main event championship match. No sell, kick out of everything, and then hit him with your mega move out of nowhere.

They can put as many bells and whistles on it as they want, I've seen that match a thousand times before.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Agreed all around. Pure garbage. I can't get past that..

Springboard forearm in ring, out of ring. Springboard 450. Tag team finisher. Calf submission.

**** that. And I'm a reigns fan.

You can't take him seriously when there is literally no one at his level and he makes every single wrestler look like a shmuck. It makes sense that he'd lose with interference. Thats fine. Sets up a great story. Instead, it's dead in one match.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
New era my ass, that was a cookie cutter John Cena main event championship match. No sell, kick out of everything, and then hit him with your mega move out of nowhere.

They can put as many bells and whistles on it as they want, I've seen that match a thousand times before.

rinse repeat

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
It's never going to end and it's even worse than Supercena. Reigns has been flat out rejected and they are pushing him as hard as ever.

The pathetic thing is as much as Cena's ring work was criticized, he's Harley ****in' Race compared to Reigns.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

At least John doesn't look like **** the entire match.

Punch punch punch, fall asleep outside, low blow, punch, punch, dive outside, spear. win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad