GDT: WWE Payback (May 1st, 2016) -- But whose side are they on!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I mean, there is a rematch

I mean, it will end with the same result.

I will never believe that WWE will pull the trigger on any of the scenario's we want until it happens.

I'm glad i came into this with the mindset that there will be no heel turn, no balor, no breakfest club, golf club, club sandwich or any other clubs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Do you believe there is any chance in any fashion that AJ can beat Reigns?

No but I have faith Finn Balor debuts and that is better actually, I don't care about the title.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Do you believe there is any chance in any fashion that AJ can beat Reigns?

if aj uses it up all of his arsenal. the forearm punch. styles clash and 450 splash it should work. but likely roman kicks out. takes a long breather. superman punch spear WIN retain.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
No but I have faith Finn Balor debuts and that is better actually, I don't care about the title.

So Finn debuts and what changes? What storyline am I supposed to get invested in, cause I suspect the same **** would happen. Whoever it is, gets built up enough to lose and get killed by the Roman.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So Finn debuts and what changes? What storyline am I supposed to get invested in, cause I suspect the same **** would happen. Whoever it is, gets built up enough to lose and get killed by the Roman.

Just learn to let go of the title bring important. It's what I do. We all know the undercard is where it's at.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was really hoping for you to sell me more hope that that lol.

That's how I do it. I literally care a whole lot more about the Women's and IC title more. By a lot.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Just learn to let go of the title bring important. It's what I do. We all know the undercard is where it's at.

I think that's a bit easier said than done, GKJ.

The WWE continues to try so ****ing hard to get their audience to like a guy that by this point, I don't think he's ever going to be "redeemable" (to the level that they'd like him to be).

Even when Reigns doesn't have the title, he'll still probably be the focal point of the show (much like Cena was when Punk held the title).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

The WWE continues to try so ****ing hard to get their audience to like a guy that by this point, I don't think he's ever going to be "redeemable" (to the level that they'd like him to be).

Even when Reigns doesn't have the title, he'll still probably be the focal point of the show (much like Cena was when Punk held the title).

It will let me feel a lot better when someone takes the title off of him

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012

It wasn't anywhere near like Cena-Punk, but even when Rollins was champ, it was clear that Reigns was the guy, which dampened Rollins' run

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
ChbDVCuWgAAx1Sj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->