GDT: WWE Network Special - WWE ROADBLOCK (Saturday, March 12, 2016) - HHH vs. Ambrose

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
They'll just randomly bring back up the Wyatts attacking Brock before and at the Rumble..... Theres no way this doesn't end with Wyatt being buried.. but maybe instead of him eating a pin have the Wyatts interfere and then Brock just beats the hell out of everyone. I think thats better than a squash or a 2 minute match resulting in Bray eating yet another pin.

Him and the family is already buried

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They'll just randomly bring back up the Wyatts attacking Brock before and at the Rumble..... Theres no way this doesn't end with Wyatt being buried.. but maybe instead of him eating a pin have the Wyatts interfere and then Brock just beats the hell out of everyone. I think thats better than a squash or a 2 minute match resulting in Bray eating yet another pin.

Him and the family is already buried

They are going to want Brock to have a win. He hasn't had one since HIAC.

This is just another feeding.Wyatt's are going to be buried by countless germans.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
and here I thought Wyatt not facing Lesnar at Mania would mean he'd finally get a win at Mania, now he'll get destroyed at a House Show live event special and then probably not even appear at Mania in his own match. My god WWE.

Wyatt vs Lesnar could have been used to a bigger PPV why use it at a live event??

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Interesting thought.

This roadblock to wrestlemania is basically just a fan service version of the wrestlemania main matches that everyone wanted and/or expected

Ambrose vs HHH
Lesnar vs Wyatt
Can only imagine that they'll get owens and co on the show aswell.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
It's Luke Harper, the one guy in the Wyatt Family they go out of their way to absolutely bury for no reason. Erick Rowan is trash in the ring; why can't he job all the time?

Harper being better in the ring is actually probably the reason they use him as opposed to Rowan. Not that I agree with it...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Harper/Lesnar isn't being aired so I hope we get something more than a complete squash in Montreal.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Harper/Lesnar isn't being aired so I hope we get something more than a complete squash in Montreal.

True they might actually allow some offense in. Honestly I think the Montreal match is more likely to end in a DQ then the Roadblock match.

Just got this feeling they want Brock to have a clean win going into Mania.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
True they might actually allow some offense in. Honestly I think the Montreal match is more likely to end in a DQ then the Roadblock match.

Just got this feeling they want Brock to have a clean win going into Mania.

I dunno...it's not like he needs to build up credibility.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Maybe they'll make Wyatt get a little offence in due to distraction from the family. At least get one sister abigail in and a 2 count.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I just got tickets to Roadblock. Spent $100 per ticket more than the original price but it's all that I could find and I really wanted to go.

finnbalor*

Ambrose is going to be beat HHH clean, then Paul London shows up to challenge Ambrose for the belt at Mania, then London gets rushed by all the members of the Bullet Club only to be saved by El Generico!?!?! Sammi dons the mask again. It's El Generico vs Ambrose at Mania in a backyard latter match for the strap. Steen is furious.

Or this is typical WWE **** teasing, HHH buries Ambrose at Roadblock, this should have just been a strong RAW main event on the road to wrestlemania.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Ambrose is going to be beat HHH clean, then Paul London shows up to challenge Ambrose for the belt at Mania, then London gets rushed by all the members of the Bullet Club only to be saved by El Generico!?!?! Sammi dons the mask again. It's El Generico vs Ambrose at Mania in a backyard latter match for the strap. Steen is furious.

Or this is typical WWE **** teasing, HHH buries Ambrose at Roadblock, this should have just been a strong RAW main event on the road to wrestlemania.

London wins the title from ambrose only to relinquish the title to his cult leader, Eva Marie.

and the crowd goes nuts!

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
By the time I got the night off work confirmed it was sold out.

Not really sure I want to pay over $100 per ticket, plus travel.

Personally just catch it on TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad