GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (17th June 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why would you want to see Brock/Braun again? They haven’t put on a good match ever.

They just get pissy at each other and stop cooperating.

You could at least get one more decent Brock match out of someone else. Joe and AJ were able to. Roman and Braun can’t.
lol and it's always Lesnar getting angry at Strowman because Strowman is still rough around the edges and Lesnar just decides to f*** his shit up.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Does Vince not understand that this kind of booking is what happens with Reigns?

Strowman is still over, but nowhere near as much as he was.

Brutal.

I guess Money in the Bank is just like the Royal Rumble. No longer about making new stars.

The Chicago crowd seemed fine with it and they are normally brutal on that stuff. People are okay with a guy getting super booked as long as you can believe it and that is Strowman.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The Chicago crowd seemed fine with it and they are normally brutal on that stuff. People are okay with a guy getting super booked as long as you can believe it and that is Strowman.

It isn’t about believability. It is about being overexposed. Face Braun is turning into Big Show and the crowds will start checking out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Brock is never on the show, then you can have Braun demand he be there. That's what the briefcase is for. He gets the match whenever he wants.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
It isn’t about believability. It is about being overexposed. Face Braun is turning into Big Show and the crowds will start checking out.

Sorry, but right now I’m not seeing it. People are just happy Roman is downplayed and willing to see how this plays out.

Reactions: iamjs

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Braun was always Big Show. People just decided he was awesome at doing it. If people never wanted him to be champion, then they should've not reacted to him.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
If Brock is never on the show, then you can have Braun demand he be there. That's what the briefcase is for. He gets the match whenever he wants.

This. Plus the minute he does show up and is vulnerable, people will believe he can be beaten by Braun.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This. Plus the minute he does show up and is vulnerable, people will believe he can be beaten by Braun.
Braun doesn't need to do the typical cash in if they don't want to. They've been setting it up that Braun is calling his shot in wanting Brock, so it will likely be cashed in with a build. That's how I see it going down.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
But you don't need to give Braun the briefcase to get the title off Brock. It's just lazy. Give it Kofi or Finn or someone else

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Expect we know that isn’t the case because Brock’s nonsense is too public.

It is Summerslam or never.

Then it's probably Summerslam.

I'm going to the show, it's not something I'm thrilled with either.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Braun doesn't need to do the typical cash in if they don't want to. They've been setting it up that Braun is calling his shot in wanting Brock, so it will likely be cashed in with a build. That's how I see it going down.

So he wins it at Summerslam instead of Roman, and gets fed to Roman at Mania instead.

What changes?

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Didn't make predictions but I would've been way off...for the best I guess.

Styles-Nakamura was a solid match but what is happening with Shinsuke now?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That is generous. AJ/Nakamura was the match of the night easily though
Well I liked that a lot. I liked the Rousey thing. And Elias/Rollins I have at ***1/4 which is still fairly good. The Women's match was weird. It was close to **** at one point. May have ended under ***.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Chicago cheered. But nothing like they would have before this whole face crap instead of bad ass tweener.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
But you don't need to give Braun the briefcase to get the title off Brock. It's just lazy. Give it Kofi or Finn or someone else

My man, how long have they been doing lazy booking and never knowing what to do next? They changed plans overnight with *Ronda Rousey.* They ended Asuka's streak because they didn't feel like booking someone to be undefeated. And did a finish like they did tonight, Of course they're clueless.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
My man, how long have they been doing lazy booking and never knowing what to do next? They changed plans overnight with *Ronda Rousey.* They have no idea.

Fair point, but it doesn't it make any less frustrating :laugh:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m just going to assume that Roman ends up pinning Lesnar at Summerslam in an attempt to make him relevant, then Braun cashes in and walks out as champ just so the live AND at home audiences don’t end the night on a totally bad note.

I honestly wanted Kofi to win. Rusev would’ve been great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad