WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
As someone who just did the 3-night run in Brooklyn, I highly suggest that if you can get to Toronto, then do it.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
That's another place i'm debating going in January. Have never been to a Bruins game in Boston, have been to them pretty much all over Canada, but never at the Garden.

I am going to a game at Fenway and to my Pats home opener.

Can cross both off my bullet list (not that I like the Sox at all being a Yankees/Pirates fan, but hey, gotta see the classic stadiums!)

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I am going to a game at Fenway and to my Pats home opener.

Can cross both off my bullet list (not that I like the Sox at all being a Yankees/Pirates fan, but hey, gotta see the classic stadiums!)

Nice! I've heard it's a pretty cool place. Never ever been there, hoping to go someday. I just got back a few weeks ago from Toronto and saw my first Jay's games ever, and i'm a diehard Jays fan. Just never really get the opportunity to travel to Toronto. Ball games are awesome.

That said, i'd love to be in attendance for Roode's entrance at NXT, that will be spectacular. Pop of the night for sure...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Y'all hyping this up like this making me feel slightly crazy for choosing a beach over wrestling lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What's it been 11 years since there was a PPV in Toronto? And now you're getting an NXT Takeover?

I took an 11-day vacation (plus another 3 back at the end of June), and Brooklyn was the way better experience. I mean, Summerslam could've been better, yeah, I could have not watched by two favorite wrestlers get hurt and drop their titles, but having 3 shows like that in 3 days. As a huge wrestling fan, it doesn't really get much better. And that's Brooklyn, it'll happen again next year, and probably happen again in my life. And if I didn't do that this year, I would have regretted it forever. When's the next time this would happen in Toronto? I mean, do you know how bad I'd want a Takeover to come to Philadelphia? Do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean, you can go to a beach any time...

Not in Dominican, or Jamaica, or wherever I go. :p:

What's it been 11 years since there was a PPV in Toronto? And now you're getting an NXT Takeover?

I took an 11-day vacation (plus another 3 back at the end of June), and Brooklyn was the way better experience. I mean, Summerslam could've been better, yeah, I could have not watched by two favorite wrestlers get hurt and drop their titles, but having 3 shows like that in 3 days. As a huge wrestling fan, it doesn't really get much better. And that's Brooklyn, it'll happen again next year, and probably happen again in my life. And if I didn't do that this year, I would have regretted it forever. When's the next time this would happen in Toronto? I mean, do you know how bad I'd want a Takeover to come to Philadelphia? Do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

That I should choose the beach.

I've said it before, though, I'd rather spend $1500 on a nice vacation than spend even half of that (or even more) on a weekend of wrestling, to be honest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad