WWE: WWE being sold to Endeavor Group Holdings, forming media company $21B merger with UFC

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
I've been following WWE since the late 90's, when times were good lol. Just wanted to say I have noticed a decent change for the company the last say 4 months. Never got into NXT, but kept hearing rumors of how Triple H was doing good things down there, the crowds were small at their shows so I was skeptical tbh. I was then skeptical when he was put into the creative at WWE, I always trusted Vince but agreed the show had been stale for a while under him. The shows are becoming a little more enjoyable since Triple H took over, and the young talent that went through NXT I'm liking their edgier vibe that I guess Triple H helped created down there. I also see they have another star in the making the Steiner kid down in NXT he looks like he will be good for the company going forward, looks promising for WWE but Triple H deserves some credit, Vince really needs to let Triple H do his thing imo for the best interest of WWE.

I will add I am a fan of AEW, I like what they're doing, just gives me an old WWE vibe more plus their tag team is really good, but doesn't mean I'm trying to pick sides, I want them both to succeed because competition is the best for bringing out the best in everyone.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Oh, I am sure they are in the hunt. I just do not see them as as good as a fit.

It's definitely wouldn't be best for WWE long term or wrestling in general.

I think you gotta hope Comcast or Disney gets a deal done. Would keep or even improve the integrity of the product potentially and could be some cool ways they incorporate the product into Disneyworld or Universal studios, maybe a physical hall of fame for example.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I still feel like Comcast ends up buying it.

You're already paying out the ass for the rights to broadcast it, why not just own it all? Could also screw Fox over by having both Raw and Smackdown at your disposal.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I still feel like Comcast ends up buying it.

You're already paying out the ass for the rights to broadcast it, why not just own it all? Could also screw Fox over by having both Raw and Smackdown at your disposal.
I think it’s Disney over Comcast. They’ve been connected more often.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vince just got a new title, he isn’t going anywhere

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad