WWE: WWE being sold to Endeavor Group Holdings, forming media company $21B merger with UFC

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think tomorrow is going to be a wild day to be extremely online

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
This company is going to go bye bye in 3 years max. They’re completely f***ed.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see several walk outs. Especially if Vince gains creative control, which he probably will.

This is so deflating as a fan of HHH and what good he’s done since that crusty f*** left a few months ago. All of it will be washed away, 24/7 title back and Omos winning the Rumble.

Reactions: Voight and TNT87

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
My desire to continue watching with Vince back is gone.You just know he's taking over creative again and f***ing hhh over in the process.I expect big releases starting tomorrow too

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
don't really like to wish death on anyone.. but i can honestly say i won't shed a tear the day vince goes 6 feet under after this.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Expect to see a few people leave over this. Tony Khan just went full mast.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens being two at the top of the list (Zayn obviously being Syrian and Owens pretty much being ride or die with the former)

This is horrendous.

Reactions: CDJ and hockey20000

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wonder if this affects Dwayne or Austin being at Wrestlemania. Saudis couldn't get them.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Anyway in the sports world. Saudi public investment fund owns WWE, Newcastle, and LIV Golf?

Also wow they have stakes in A LOT of major companies. That's actually a bit scary

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Wonder if this affects Dwayne or Austin being at Wrestlemania. Saudis couldn't get them.

Still a LA show and the check will still be large.

I don't think a lot of talent is going to really care as much as people want them too as long as the checks are still being cashed.

Vince being put back in charge of creative will cause talent to stir more then new ownership

Reactions: Voight

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I’m more concerned with how it affects KO & Sami.
They're gone. Just accept it now.

Sami Zayn is one of the few guys in the business that actually walks the walks when it comes for standing for his morals/beliefs. If he refused to so much as even perform in Saudi Arabia, i can't imagine he's going to want to work for them. Owens will follow because he backs Sami 100% of the way refusing to go to Saudi Arabia in solidarity.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
They're gone. Just accept it now.

Sami Zayn is one of the few guys in the business that actually walks the walks when it comes for standing for his morals/beliefs. If he refused to so much as even perform in Saudi Arabia, i can't imagine he's going to want to work for them. Owens will follow because he backs Sami 100% of the way refusing to go to Saudi Arabia in solidarity.

i wonder if he will even appear on tv anymore at all.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Still a LA show and the check will still be large.

I don't think a lot of talent is going to really care as much as people want them too as long as the checks are still being cashed.

Vince being put back in charge of creative will cause talent to stir more then new ownership
Yeah a majority of the roster will move past any moral hangups for a cheque. Sami and KO are almost for sure gone though. I would be surprised if Sami ever shows up on WWE TV again if this goes through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad