WWE 205 Live (new show airing Tuesdays live @ 10pm on WWE Network)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They need to do it before Smackdown, and if they're serious about doing it, Smackdown should be 8:30-10:30

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm really glad that Perkins has gotten taken down because he just does nothing for me. Theres a handful of guys i'm genuinely curious to see and he's not in the top five.

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Due to hockey I've fallen behind on my wrestling. Finally checking out 205 live. The in ring work is great but everything else....meh. Which is a shame. Afraid they may pull the plug on this after a year

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Due to hockey I've fallen behind on my wrestling. Finally checking out 205 live. The in ring work is great but everything else....meh. Which is a shame. Afraid they may pull the plug on this after a year

Considering it's for the Network and the need for content they have, I'd be surprised. I can't see these guys costing them very much to have under contract.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They taped the show last night in Philly. The crowd did feel more into it and the matches were pretty good (since the crowd was getting there and not leaving). Hopefully it's even better than that once it's aired with Brian Kendrick on commentary for the Rich Swann v. TJ Perkins match.

Also had Gallagher vs. Drew Gulak and Lince Dorado vs. Mustafa Ali

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
They taped it last night as they're doing the "we love the army" show tomorrow after Smackdown.

Hopefully the show goes over better for being taped before the show and they make that the norm.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Apparently Vince and Dunn are overseeing the show, not Triple H who ran the CWC. Vince is also extremely hands on with the CW roster, no wonder they have made the division look so lame since the CWC

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's by far the best match they've had in the division since they started it and the crowd stuck around and gave it reaction. Swann is great at selling and Neville has gotten legit heat. Great stuff. 4 stars.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Kudos to the Mustafa Ali love as well

Also liked the ending of that Neville-Swann match off a superplex because Neville has been non-stop targeting the back

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was a bit surprised that's how it ended but that was the right thing not to end it with a red arrow. Didn't look like the typical superplex either, Swann was flat on his back

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
They taped it last night as they're doing the "we love the army" show tomorrow after Smackdown.

Hopefully the show goes over better for being taped before the show and they make that the norm.

Problem with taping is they still want CW's on RAW live. So if they tape 4 weeks worth of stuff they can't really do the CW on RAW.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Problem with taping is they still want CW's on RAW live. So if they tape 4 weeks worth of stuff they can't really do the CW on RAW.
I was on about just taping one episode before Smackdown, not a full four outs of taping before an episode; that would be stupid.

But doing four weeks of taping isn't a problem. It's trivial to pre-write your shows and do live bits on Raw, you just need a tiny amount of planning and discipline to stick to it. Companies have done similar for decades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad