Confirmed Trade: [WSH/SEA] Marcus Johansson (@50%) for Daniel Sprong, 2022 4th round pick, 2023 6th round pick,

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Get out of here you troll
I am being for real though. Vegas draft compared to their draft isn't even close. They left Tareskeno for grabs and he would be their best player by far. I love Gourde and miss him in Tampa but he is 3c+/2c-. Seattle's team doesn't look ready to even sniff the playoffs any time soon and I hope they draft well.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Chill. They're drafting 9 times in the first two rounds this year and next. It's possible that they liked 2022 and 2023 drafts better than 2021.
They really need to hit big in the FA pool and hope they get some great prospects that can contribute in one to three years or they will be fighting with OTT, ARZ, and BUF for yearly sellers and rebuilders.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I am being for real though. Vegas draft compared to their draft isn't even close. They left Tareskeno for grabs and he would be their best player by far. I love Gourde and miss him in Tampa but he is 3c+/2c-. Seattle's team doesn't look ready to even sniff the playoffs any time soon and I hope they draft well.
Vegas was much younger too, it’s not like the Kraken took young players

Reactions: Hivemind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad