Confirmed Trade: [WSH/SEA] Marcus Johansson (@50%) for Daniel Sprong, 2022 4th round pick, 2023 6th round pick,

GM Armchair

Dec 16, 2019
So not only did SEattle draft the worst possible team and pass over some quality players they are not even getting back 1st round picks or top prospects... Why the hell did they not take players or contracts for picks like Vegas before or after the expansion draft?
Get out of here you troll

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Sprong sucks so I don't think he has any sort of value in this trade. He's a roster dump, he's a warm body that will fill a spot for Seattle.
Currently he is a warm body. Maybe he can do something in Seattle. Doubt it though. Curious as to draft picks. Sprong probably in it for cap reasons.

Reactions: GoCaps2004

illpucks

May 26, 2011
little less angry if its true sprong is gone. Mojo sucks but Sprong literally provides nothing if he doesnt score a goal once every 10 games.
He's good for speed, breakaway, shootout. He's also one of the only young players on the oldest team in the league.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
He's good for speed, breakaway, shootout. He's also one of the only young players on the oldest team in the league.
being young and inconsistent on your 3rd or 4th team in your career does not make you an asset. 2 or 3 other teams already said no thank you to sprong. speed and breakaway are nice but not at the cost of being good at anything else

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
First time out of 8 trades that Seattle trades for an actual player.

The previous 7 trades all returned picks only.

Reactions: Silky mitts

CapsFrontOffice

Jul 8, 2014
little less angry if its true sprong is gone. Mojo sucks but Sprong literally provides nothing if he doesnt score a goal once every 10 games.
Can you explain why so many people dislike Sprong? I have watched every game this season and do not see nor understand the portion of the fan base who disliked him. I feel like even if you dislike Sprong you can't look at Mojo and say this is a good trade.

Sprong costs us is 750k
Mojo unless Seattle eats Cap is 4.25

I like my 750k Sprong better

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Can you explain why so many people dislike Sprong? I have watched every game this season and do not see nor understand the portion of the fan base who disliked him. I feel like even if you dislike Sprong you can't look at Mojo and say this is a good trade.

Sprong costs us is 750k
Mojo unless Seattle eats Cap is 4.25

I like my 750k Sprong better

MoJo costs 1.5

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: