Confirmed Signing with Link: [WSH] Conor Sheary signs with the Capitals (1 year, $735K)

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Sheary's a decent depth scoring option who has shown stints of succeeding in a top-6 role. I imagine he pushes Sprong out of a lineup spot (ironically he did the same in Pittsburgh) and plays with Hagelin and Eller on the 3rd line. That's really not a bad line.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
He hustles and has some scoring touch. His main weakness, and it’s a big one, is that he falls down - all the time. However, I can see him having a bounce back season.

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Sheary's a decent depth scoring option who has shown stints of succeeding in a top-6 role. I imagine he pushes Sprong out of a lineup spot (ironically he did the same in Pittsburgh) and plays with Hagelin and Eller on the 3rd line. That's really not a bad line.
I think the team is pretty high on Sprong. Seems like he’ll get a decent shot to carve out a spot.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
3RW competition between Panik, Sheary, and Sprong now, with an outside chance at Connor McMichael shuffling the whole forward deck by forcing his way onto the team.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Dont they need a goalie? Not a hobbit that falls on his face 60 times a game.
Their season was always going to depend on Samsonov performing. Vanecek and Copley should be fine as back-up options. None of the free agent goalies are particularly appealing, and they aren't going to clear cap space to acquire a bigger contract back-up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad