GDT: Wrestlemania: April 10-11, 2021

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Night 2 has been everything i hate about WWE. Night 1 was so f***ing good.

This triple threat needs to be 5 star to save this night at all.

this is just a typical lazy ppv that the WWE has been known for, for a solid 10 years.

I’m finding it hard to get up for this main event too, which says just as much about the previous 3 hours as it does this match.

Reactions: ColePens

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I haven't watched the build up at all... Have they mentioned it before that it's 10 years exactly since Edge had to retire?

WWE loves pounding certain things into your head. That certainly be a milestone worthy of mentioning repeatedly.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I think everyone knows the answer to that unfortunately...

Honestly, I wouldn't bet on it. I think these guys benefit a lot from the reduced work schedule. More gym time to build your body up, less ring time to break it down.

Like when Dean looked like shit most of his career back and then looked huge when he came back from a year off.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
this is just a typical lazy ppv that the WWE has been known for, for a solid 10 years.

I’m finding it hard to get up for this main event too, which says just as much about the previous 3 hours as it does this match.
It just feels like another PPV.

There have been very few cool entrances and hasn't been a single 20-minute match yet I don't think. Not a single false finish where I was absolutely convinced it was over.

I hope this match is a war.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Edge hasn't wrestled regularly in 10 years. Just the healing his body likely did in that time frame helps

That is not how fitness and health works. Edge has put in awesome work in the gym. It's documented in video. Dude trains like a beast and takes nutrition seriously. On the road, that's very difficult.

And if people tell you that you can't get in shape after 30, tell them to f*** off. That's a lazy excuse.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Edge hasn't wrestled regularly in 10 years. Just the healing his body likely did in that time frame helps

Honestly it's more that he looks leaner. He's no stronger than he was during his career, he's just leaner and his core pops out more. I wouldn't bet on roids.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Sorry, Jun Akyama vs Daisuke Dino for the DDT Title at Korekan Hall was THE match of this weekend by far. For those not familiar with Japanese wrestling: Imagine a championship match between Kurt Angle and Joey Ryan (before his career ended in disgrace).

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
That is not how fitness and health works. Edge has put in awesome work in the gym. It's documented in video. Dude trains like a beast and takes nutrition seriously. On the road, that's very difficult.

And if people tell you that you can't get in shape after 30, tell them to f*** off. That's a lazy excuse.

On what road? He literally last wrestled like a year ago and has not been full time for 10 years.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad