Waived: [WPG] F Axel Jonsson-Fjallby waived by the Jets (cleared)

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Actually, in 76 GP and a total TOI 674:49 at 5v5 this and last season, he has scored goals at a higher rate than guys like Perfetti, Lowry, Appleton, Wheeler, Namestnikov, Iafallo, and Kupari.
And this is done from the fourth line with primarily defensive zone starts, and low level quality of linemates.

He is absolutely a capable NHL'er and not without offensive prowess.
oh yeah, let’s put him in Perfetti’s spot. You can drive a truck through this non sensical conclusion. This is a dumb stat.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
He has no offense. You’re playing with small samples and coming to small sample conclusions.
I'm saying is weird to say he has no offense when he has produced offense at a good rate in the chances he's been given. It's small samples yes, but it's weird to come to the opposite conclusion of what those samples have shown.

That's not so say he should be playing anywhere above the 4th line, I'm saying we don't have enough information to say whether he has offense or not, but it's weird to say he doesn't when he's produced well in the chances he's had.

Reactions: Slimmy and hn777

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
I'm saying is weird to say he has no offense when he has produced offense at a good rate in the chances he's been given. It's small samples yes, but it's weird to come to the opposite conclusion of what those samples have shown.
It’s a bad stat to draw conclusions from.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
It’s a bad stat to draw conclusions from.
What conclusions have I drawn? Where are you drawing your conclusion of him having no offense?

oh yeah, let’s put him in Perfetti’s spot. You can drive a truck through this non sensical conclusion. This is a dumb stat.
Nobody said that. You're the only one here drawing conclusions.

Last edited:

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
What conclusions have I drawn? Where are you drawing your conclusion of him having no offense?

Nobody said that. You're the only one here drawing conclusions.
So you are saying it was pointless to bring up all those other players because really that stat means nothing.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
So you are saying it was pointless to bring up all those other players because really that stat means nothing.
You seem like the type of person who sees coded government messages in a Chinese take out menu.

I've said my point, you continue to strawman and ignore it, as you are wont to do.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
You seem like the type of person who sees coded government messages in a Chinese take out menu.

I've said my point, you continue to strawman and ignore it, as you are wont to do.
Small samples give you conclusions you want to see despite reality. Sorry for not buying into your imagination.

Your personal attacks don't make your bad stats true.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Small samples give you conclusions you want to see despite reality. Sorry for not buying into your imagination.

Your personal attacks don't make your bad stats true.
Again, what conclusion did I reach? You seem convinced that I'm saying things that I'm not, so let's start with that.

Reactions: hn777

Oscar The Grouch

Oct 16, 2021
Actually, in 76 GP and a total TOI 674:49 at 5v5 this and last season, he has scored goals at a higher rate than guys like Perfetti, Lowry, Appleton, Wheeler, Namestnikov, Iafallo, and Kupari.
And this is done from the fourth line with primarily defensive zone starts, and low level quality of linemates.

He is absolutely a capable NHL'er and not without offensive prowess.

All teams in the NHL decided he wasn't worth taking for free.

How do you reconcile that with your post above?

GRob83

Feb 3, 2010
Are teams allowed to contact a player before putting in a claim for them? I was certain Washington would bring him back unless he told them he didn't want to play for them anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad