Proposal: Would you trade Laine for Eichel?

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Only player i'd trade Laine for is McDavid.

Come on now :). If Tavares or Crosby had 3-4 years left in contracts and if one of them would be offered for Laine you would say no? They are Canadians after all. I'd do one of those trades :).

I wouldn't trade him for Eichel. Like someone put it, Laine belongs to Winnipeg and seems to have good chemistry with Scheifele so...

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Not in a million years. Laine was far better player when looking at their first seasons. He will continue to be better as well. Of that I have no hesitations whatsoever. The only thing without going down into specific traits Eichel has over Laine is position when all is spread across the table. Eichel has been one of my favourite young C forwards ever since I first saw him playing in the American jersey and I expect a great deal from him in the future, but don't think he'll ever have the same impact as Laine when all is said and done.

The only player I'd consider trading Laine is McDavid. Out of all the players of this new generation I think Patrik is the only one with high enough ceiling to rival Connor in the long run. Center is center but not playing certain position doesn't make one the worse player.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You traded away Selanne and how did it turn out? You retire the boy, many years from now, and yank his jersey up to the rafters with all the banners.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
We are to investing in Laine at this point and I'm sure Buffalo is in a similar situation with Eichel.

You traded away Selanne and how did it turn out? You retire the boy, many years from now, and yank his jersey up to the rafters with all the banners.

This

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille