Post-Game Talk: Worst. Reffing. Ever! Jets lose 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Darn. That was quite poor line utilization from Maurice. Adapting inside the game very weak by the coach. Vet-riding mode is the default mode regardless of what happens on the ice.

Choppy game otherwise. On to the next.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I hope Copp is OK --I think he will be other than for a bruised up mouth or jaw or something . He didn't look concussed or anything.

If he's not back in the lineup, we can plug in Lemieux and not miss a beat really.

Reactions: sipowicz

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
We need a coach that can counter a trap game.

Teams like LasVegas, Calgary and Minnesota trap Winnipeg and they eventually can not handle the pressure.

It looked to me like the Jets were playing the "trap" game. What were the Wild doing that was "trap" like that the Jets were not also doing?

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I don’t agree. We deserved most of the penalties and weren’t called on some we did deserve. The coach needs to address this.

Also there is no excuse for sending every line out in do or die situations except your most effective line (Little).

This was coaching imo. Feel free to disagree.
Oh I do. The reffing was a joke, it wasn't a discipline issue, it was literally a joke. I agree on the overuse of 26 and 55, they shouldn't be mainstay PK players. All the penalties took any flow out of the game, that the Jets still had well in hand through two. Helle went soft again in the 3rd and the tag team of Myers and Morrow were an utter shit show again. Buff was largely indifferent.

But yeah, coaching loat the game , please. I suppose Boudreau found his copy of "how to coach good" after the 2nd, because up until then it looked like he had no clue, other than how to penalty kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad