Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
This game (for a number of reasons):
B0iMBaz.jpg

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
If you're taking seven penalties in a game at this level, the only thing you can win is the draft lottery.

The Jets GIFTED this game to the Wild.

And, for f***'s sake, Hellebuyck was a .921. f***ing ridiculous to see people targeting him again.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
Jesus. So many hot takes.

Helle was our best player for 40 minutes. Stopping a breakaway and a couple huge saves in close. He was .921% for god's sake and short handed 7 times.

The refs gave Minnie the game on a platter.
We only scored 2 goals. That's way more of an excuse to lose than a .921% who kept us in it.

Does anyone seriously fear the Wild come playoff time where we won't be short handed for 25% of the game? No, I don't think you do.

Step away from the ledge, boys.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
What an awful, awful meltdown! :( The Jets first power play line unfortunately sucked ass today. They really need that true top class blueline QB to make it work against teams like Minnesota.

Reactions: BullLund

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
What disgusting display that third period. I'm pretty pissed at the team. Why do they not get the stupid message already. They keep shooting themselves in the foot in these positions.

Helle after being a wall the first two periods allowed two garbage goals in the third. He's given up multiple bad goals three games in a row now.

Chariot, Morrow and Myers can be shipped out anytime as far as I'm concerned.

Top line was MIA.

Oh and I have no clue WTF the refs were doing tonight. Garbage calls all around and then they miss the blatant trip leading to the game winner.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
I'm told that mathematically Hellebuyck had a 921 save %, and that's why it's ok he blew a 2 goal lead in the 3rd, allowing 3 goals in a span of what, 12 mins? 13 mins?

Incredible the lengths people will bend to defend bad goaltending. Like I get it, I want him to succeed too he has my teams crest on him. But he's been rubbish since Vegas. Let's be honest about it ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad