Toronto FC: World Cup Brazil/TFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
They played a good 45 for how undermanned they seem to be. They hold possession well and then for some reason start with the idiotic long balls that no one seems to be able to connect kind of mind baffling

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Nice to see others scoring. It was starting to remind me of last year's TFC with Earnshaw scoring all the goals

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Me too. I'm kind of glad that they had to face Columbus this week without Defoe instead of RSL. Should do wonders for their confidence.

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
That was a good game scoring from depth rather than just defoe. If they sign Payne the depth up front will be very good. The individuals on the backline might no be too great but damn do they play well as a unit.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
early returns are pretty good. unfortunate to have Defoe hurt so early on but he's already scored 3 goals so it's hard to complain much.

Bradley is a really impressive player.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Man, what the ****? What the ****?

Hopefully this means we'll be healthy during the later parts of the season. But this injury list keeps getting bigger and going from bad to worse. Get well soon boys.

Yep.. Defoe might be ready right in time for the WC. Probably won't play when there is the chance of the slightest injury so he doesn't ruin his chances. Lets hope the people who are healthy can get a point here or there. Seems like most of the starting XI are hurt. How many other teams are like this? Same thing with the Jays. Key players go down at the drop of a hat.

YorkshireRose

Apr 9, 2014
Halifax, England
Yep.. Defoe might be ready right in time for the WC. Probably won't play when there is the chance of the slightest injury so he doesn't ruin his chances. Lets hope the people who are healthy can get a point here or there. Seems like most of the starting XI are hurt. How many other teams are like this? Same thing with the Jays. Key players go down at the drop of a hat.

Defoe is pretty much off the England radar so i wouldnt worry about him missing games to prevent injury, missing games due to injury may be another case though.

Mathew

Dec 12, 2013
Toronto
How many games is Bradley gonna miss because of the world cup? 3 games at most? USA won't get by the first round. If Bekker plays like he played against Columbus, it might not be a problem,

Mathew

Dec 12, 2013
Toronto

Mathew

Dec 12, 2013
Toronto
I know Shea has a lot of problems off the field I don't see how TFC signs him It's more what can they get for him.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Lol could you imagine if we got him, looking at the full roster it would be an embarrassment of riches. Please get this done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad