World Championships - Who's Going? (Besides Hank)

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
mr green is going to be on team a in a few years.
yes. Indeed
i'd also have ziba and arvidsson on line 3 instead of landeskog and steen. You could maybe put them on line 4 or as the scratches.
let´s call it a tossup. Depending on the game/competition and the roles the team would like the players to play. 2 offensive lines & 2 defensive ones is the way sweden usually goes. As individuals you make a good argument here tho.
am i wrong thinking sweden may be the second best in the world? I think usa could match them, maybe. That might be the toss-up. Sweden is far ahead of russia and finland. quite in agreement

see bolded answers above

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Enjoy it and heal up Hank...

wqlxsugd0yyy.jpg

final1.jpg

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Nylander is some player, but get me MacKinnon NOW.

big, young body with terrific hands and a hell of a shot? I'd probably give up about the same value, only because there isn't much of an age difference. MacKinnon seems to be that center we really need, though.

we should move this to the roster building thread ;)

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Wow...that knee. Go home now Hank and don't leave the house till you're 100%.

He's had knee issues for years, it's normal to ice his knees after a long game. His hip and neck got injured during the tournament as well. He was in a ton of pain during overtime and the shootout. Glad he got the win and now has a long time to heal up and be ready for next season.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
And the delusional trade demands go on. McKinnon ... lmfao, never stop dreaming HFNYR! :yo:

He's had knee issues for years, it's normal to ice his knees after a long game. His hip and neck got injured during the tournament as well. He was in a ton of pain during overtime and the shootout. Glad he got the win and now has a long time to heal up and be ready for next season.

Any word on injuries sustained from the Willie Nylander celebration?

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
It looked worse but he i think was fine from that. Most likely didn't help all the other things that was ailing him...:laugh:

lol ya. I was hoping that the championship eased any pain and the fact that he got ran by that kid. Like a squire (very good squire) stepping on the Kings boots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad