Worcester Sharks News & Discussion V

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Not a lot to see...Worcester killed them for two periods and then didn't do anything in the third. Was a huge "must win" for Portland and the WorSharks get to face the team they wanted to. Win - win.

Should've known that before I bought the replay :laugh:

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
It's a lovely play but I have a hard time believing that'll happen at the NHL level. lol

That's how I feel about a lot of these goals. The final goal was entirely on the defense. Never would have happened at the NHL level.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
So for the AHL regulars here, what is the thoughts on matching up with Hershey. Are they not as good as their seed? Do the Sharks stand a chance? With all the additions from the big club are we actually better than Hershey?

Planning to go to the game Saturday, do I have to worry about a sellout or can I walk up and grab a ticket again like I did in the regular season?

Will Goldobin definitely be playing in the playoffs?

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
1) I think Worcester has a very good shot vs Hershey, and the Bears are worthy of the #2 seed. It's the team I was hoping the WorSharks would play.

2) I don't think you have to worry about a sellout, but I do expect many of the good seats to be taken.

3) Well, nothing is 100% but I'd say there a great chance he's playing.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

So between "earned time off" and helping out with Warriors playoffs, sounds like he might be covering the WoSharks from cross country.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
"The starting goaltender for Game 1 is unknown."

Yeah, Aaron Dell.

If it's not it's over before we start.

Lots of good stuff from Sommer in that article...he's got the orgs "talk" down pat.

Also, I agree.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Pheonix? lol. I think his parents might want to spell check that.

Hey look it's Tim Kennedy! And the Bay Area's own, Casey Wellman.

UMass alum Casey Wellman! A few weeks back I saw Vatrano score his first professional goal at the DCU Center. Hope Wellman gets shut out in this series.

Speaking of Bay Area's own, UMass picked up a commitment from Justin Dixson who apparently grew up in that area. Sorry, I know this doesn't relate to Worcester.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00