Worcester Sharks News & Discussion V

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
Eh Goodrow wasn't the worst player in the world, but I don't think you would call him a good 4th liner.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
On 4/9 Anderson went on reserve; 4/10 came off. And Rumpel released.

No update on ECHL transactions (today) for Allen. Expect to see it in tomorrow's report.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
His AHL transaction is "Signed to SPC", not loaned by San Jose, so that means he's on an AHL contract. If he'd been signed to an NHL contract since then there's no way we wouldn't have heard from some place other than his local newspaper....and I don't think based on his play so far an NHL deal is in his immediate future.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
His AHL transaction is "Signed to SPC", not loaned by San Jose, so that means he's on an AHL contract. If he'd been signed to an NHL contract since then there's no way we wouldn't have heard from some place other than his local newspaper....and I don't think based on his play so far an NHL deal is in his immediate future.

Thanks and that's good news. I agree, doesn't look like there's much there.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Would still love to hear what happened with Abeltshauser. I thought he was one of our better D prospects.

I is one of the better D prospects and he's clearly too good for the ECHL.

I have some suspicions about what's going on but no one talking and I'm guessing this is one of those things where no one will ever know what's really going on.

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens with him next season.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I is one of the better D prospects and he's clearly too good for the ECHL.

I have some suspicions about what's going on but no one talking and I'm guessing this is one of those things where no one will ever know what's really going on.

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens with him next season.

this is a great place to air those suspicions, I mean you might as well follow the lead of the rest of the franchise..lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad