WJC thread

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I am just happy, we beat Russians even though we lost Lauko.

Also, Jan Jeník (that guy who had insane point streak in OHL) uses old slang “Rusáci” instead of proper “Rusové” AND IT WARMS MY HEART.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Germany has been outscored 26-0 in the past 4 meetings so even scoring is a step in the right direction.

Surprisingly it looks fairly even right now. Though Spencer Knight on paper should be considerably better than Germany's goalie. Bokk is hanging in there with USA's best. Playing the right point on the PP, looks calm, saved a short handed chance against with a good backcheck, and created a few scoring chances. He's a heady player among this group. Finding the soft areas on offense and defense.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Surprisingly it looks fairly even right now. Though Spencer Knight on paper should be considerably better than Germany's goalie. Bokk is hanging in there with USA's best. Playing the right point on the PP, looks calm, saved a short handed chance against with a good backcheck, and created a few scoring chances. He's a heady player among this group. Finding the soft areas on offense and defense.

Knight isn’t playing today.

2-1 USA. Bad line change by the Germans.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
It's nice to see Puistola and Bokk get off to good starts since they seemingly haven't been in the best situations this year on their European clubs.

Reactions: Unsustainable

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
5 points in 7 games for Puistola since being loaned to Jukurit is pretty good.
I'm aware of that, yes, but that's part of my point. Guys playing in European leagues may not always be getting the best chance, and Puistola didn't for most of the year. It's nice to see them put up points when they are again put in good situations.

Reactions: Unsustainable

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
It’s so hard to take anything away from his points with Rogle. 1 goal 3 assists in 23 games.

Yes, exactly, Rogle is stacked this year, and as a result, the vets are getting all of the ice time. It'll be interesting to see how Bokk does when he reports to the AHL next year, as young guys do get lots of developmental time in Charlotte.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00