GDT: WJC: Switzerland Vs USA | December 28th @ 2:30PM MT

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
So if USA can’t finish the tournament, it is pointless. They were going to win gold. Too bad, not s true gold medal for anyone

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
So if USA can’t finish the tournament, it is pointless. They were going to win gold. Too bad, not s true gold medal for anyone
And what are the chances this doesn't happen to the other teams? Very unlikely. What a mess.

This years World Juniors isn't about who can play hockey the best... it's who can isolate the best. It's borderline hide and seek.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
So are bookies going to pay out anyone that bet on a Swiss win? With the likelihood of this repeating to other big teams, I think I'll start betting on outsiders for every game now.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
So are bookies going to pay out anyone that bet on a Swiss win? With the likelihood of this repeating to other big teams, I think I'll start betting on outsiders for every game now.

Usually bookmakers have rules that say a game must be played for a certain number of minutes before they consider it official.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Maybe you guys should go over to the COVID forums to discuss what is and what isn't stupid when it comes to how things are ran by governments and governing hockey bodies. But the rules are what they are, simple as that.

Should've just gone with a bubble like last year, considering where we are at this point. They have the framework on some archives no?

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Tough break for the Americans. Hopefully they can get the rest of the team cleared in time for the next game.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Very disappointing but they gotta do what they gotta do to make sure the tournament finishes. That is now in doubt, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad