GDT: [WJC] Switzerland vs. United States, 10pm EST 11/8/22

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Riley Duran is looking like an impact player for USA on their 4th line. Not bad for a 6th round pick, ehh? He looked like a major project in his draft +1 year at Youngstown, but BLAMMO, he found his game with Providence under Nate Leaman. Oh look...Leaman's his coach with USA! Go figure!

Credit to Steve Kournianos The Draft Analyst for being spot on with his pre-draft assessment. Give him a follow and check out his pod. It's good shit. My only regret is that can't listen to the pod with my daughter in the car. He swears more than my high school hockey coach!
1660318271989.png

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
He's also coming into the league older and with 2 college years. Jack was 18 and made an unprecedented jump from the NTDP to the NHL.
Luke is still a young-buck . He was 8 days away from being in this past draft. He is still 18 for shit sake. Which makes his play all the more impressive in my opinion.
If he can be as good as Quinn with more size and as good to better skating … Hughes - Nemec could be an elite duo only outmatched by Makar and Bryam ( Byram will blow past Toews on the depth chart )
I’m soooo glad my Devils went with Luke instead of a more needed RHD ( at the time ) in Clarke

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Luke is still a young-buck . He was 8 days away from being in this past draft. He is still 18 for shit sake. Which makes his play all the more impressive in my opinion.
If he can be as good as Quinn with more size and as good to better skating … Hughes - Nemec could be an elite duo only outmatched by Makar and Bryam ( Byram will blow past Toews on the depth chart )
I’m soooo glad my Devils went with Luke instead of a more needed RHD ( at the time ) in Clarke

Talking about when he enters the league. It'll either be 19 for a few games or 20. That's much different than 18

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Riley Duran is looking like an impact player for USA on their 4th line. Not bad for a 6th round pick, ehh? He looked like a major project in his draft +1 year at Youngstown, but BLAMMO, he found his game with Providence under Nate Leaman. Oh look...Leaman's his coach with USA! Go figure!

Credit to Steve Kournianos The Draft Analyst for being spot on with his pre-draft assessment. Give him a follow and check out his pod. It's good shit. My only regret is that can't listen to the pod with my daughter in the car. He swears more than my high school hockey coach!View attachment 576549

Thank you for the support. Trying to cut back on the cursing and eventually eliminate it altogether. I just found my neighbor’s kid is a huge hockey fan and found all my work online. So I’m going to try to overhaul my delivery haha.

But Duran is looking like a steal. Going to guess the Bruins’ player dev types were ecstatic over his play in the first two games.

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Thank you for the support. Trying to cut back on the cursing and eventually eliminate it altogether. I just found my neighbor’s kid is a huge hockey fan and found all my work online. So I’m going to try to overhaul my delivery haha.

But Duran is looking like a steal. Going to guess the Bruins’ player dev types were ecstatic over his play in the first two games.
Steve - Thank YOU. Personally, I love the passion, diligence and raw nature of your pod. I get fired up listening to you because I honestly feel the same way - maybe not on every topic - but in terms of simply loving hockey and really diving deep on players. The only issue, literally, is that there are those long family road trips where I want to just sit back and enjoy the pod...but my daughter is in the back - and she memorizes EVERYTHING she hears and then spits it all out at school or at her nana's house. You know what I am talking about. Kids absorb everything they hear. Even the NY accent! LOL. Thanks again, sir.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00