GDT: WJC: Sweden Vs Slovakia | Dec 27th | 9:30 PM

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I like watching this Slovak team, wouldn’t be surprised to see them get an upset win but my head says Sweden wins a close one 4-2.

The Swedes look to be a strong team this year.

Reactions: Svedu

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
i hope world juniors is out of canada soon. I am getting tired of the tournament being there every year.

While I'd obviously like to watch Team Slovakia in more acceptable CET times, I understand that the tounaments are held where it makes the most financial sense.

WHC and WJC are probably the only moneymakers from the IIHF tourneys so you'll see the former in Europe 9 out of 10 times and the latter in or close to Canada mostly.

novisor

Feb 6, 2012
Kitchener, ON
i hope world juniors is out of canada soon. I am getting tired of the tournament being there every year.
So am I. Looking forward to it going back to Europe for a couple years. Since the 2015 tourney it has felt like it's been in Canada every year (I'm counting Buffalo in 18' as a de facto Canadian tournament), cause it basically has been minus 16' & 20'. I want to watch this torunament early in the morning. Brings back lots of memories being younger and doing that (circa 2013 in Ufa).

Reactions: Janvonpobben

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Good luck Slovakia... I think Sweden has lost one round robin game in a decade and they will be very tough!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad