GDT: WJC Pre Tournament Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
Maybe it’s jet lag but the USA looks very disjointed. Sweden looks very comfortable regrouping and utilizing the big ice. Most chances they surrendered were off their own turnovers.

Also any Swedish users care to answer why Sweden are playing in black? So used to the ikea colour scheme

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Think so, if i were coach he would be starter every game. But i think Hävelid will be the main but u never know

Can’t say i watch every game with Djurgården but from what i have seen i’m not impressed at all by Hävelid. Might be good against players in the same age group though. His surname should help him in the selection also…

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Maybe it’s jet lag but the USA looks very disjointed. Sweden looks very comfortable regrouping and utilizing the big ice. Most chances they surrendered were off their own turnovers.

Also any Swedish users care to answer why Sweden are playing in black? So used to the ikea colour scheme
Navy blues, not black.

Reactions: Mathieukferland

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
I didn't see what happened what was the illegal equipment penalty for Czech player for?

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
We doesnt look like a gold medal contender team this year neither. The coaching and tactics is still as sus as ever. Its USA sure but we have the talent also

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Sad that there's no video coverage for these exhibition games. Don't even need announcers.. someone recording on their phone would suffice in 2023.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
The bloody face appeared out of nowhere I'm sure
He did hit him in the head but he was leaning over trying to get the puck.
let me explain better: it's not a headshot, it's a guy getting rocked through the body whose head was also down.

Inadvertent contact, nothing worth being upset over, sometimes you're going to get hurt when you get hit.

Reactions: Oak and Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad