GDT: WJC Pre Tournament Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
IMG_1999.jpeg

Some of these games will have streams, others will not. I believe we had a GDT last year for them, might as well again with 11 games on the schedule.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Another PP, another goal for Edstrom (and apples to Stenberg, & FUS, who should have scored a goal, really :laugh:).

And Östlund gets the rebound, makes no mistakes on the wide open net. Hävelid, Willander assists. Should be changed to Wahlberg, Hävelid.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol. You can tell Taibel hasn't played in a while. What a horrible giveaway to gift Sweden the victory but better to shake off the rust now than in the tournament I guess.

Exhibitions going well for Switzerland. Beat the Germans twice and a narrow loss vs Sweden.

The lineup however. I get that it was just an exhibition but I hope that Schneller is gonna be a regular for the tournament. Also, Simon Meier has all the skill in the world but he's is a smallish and soft player and pretty average (that's the generous description) against the puck. About the last player you want on your 4th line especially in a tournament you're gonna be facing mostly stronger teams. Also, Rico Gredig is an NL regular and fantastic forward to have for such a tournament but about the last forward I'd dress as a Center. I don't know if he ever played Center but certainly not this season. Not hard to tell the Swiss "Coaches" have no clue.

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Finland dominating Slovakia so far the first line-up Honzek - Repcik - Mesar plays worse than the 4th

edit: its 1-1

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
spoke to soo just like that its 2-1 finland goals coming flying lol
and norway takes a 2-1 lead over germany woohoo

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Everytime i see Helenius play he looks so good.

3 - 1

I think the B squad with Jencko - Pobezal - Cedzo played better :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: