GDT: WJC Pre Tournament Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
If anyone has a legal stream for Finland vs Czech... Please post it. At work so don't care what language.haha

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Boys help a friendly old boomer out. We got rid of cable and stream mostly free on Roku now.

I need to watch this tournament, what are my options? Pay for a one month subscription to live TV to get NHL Network? I have espn+ but they are only showing a few games.

I saw somebody say watch TSN with a vpn but how do I get access to TSN on a roku box?

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Does anyone have a stream for the USA-Sweden game? If so, please pm me. Thanks.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Does anyone have a stream for the USA-Sweden game? If so, please pm me. Thanks.
Sweden's public service broadcaster will air it on their on demand services. Would suspect a vpn might be needed if not in Sweden though

Reactions: mjlee

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Boys help a friendly old boomer out. We got rid of cable and stream mostly free on Roku now.

I need to watch this tournament, what are my options? Pay for a one month subscription to live TV to get NHL Network? I have espn+ but they are only showing a few games.

I saw somebody say watch TSN with a vpn but how do I get access to TSN on a roku box?
It looks like TSN has a Roku App, try and look in the Roku store and see if it’s there. You might need to be on VPN for it to show up.

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
Good game so far. And yes, you need a vpn to watch, tried to watch it with vpn turned on and it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad