GDT: WJC - Latvia vs Canada, Dec 27, 2023

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I see the Big Brainz behind the Canadian bench still have Geekie and Savoie on different lines. No reason to put guys who are mutually supporting each other in crushing the scoresheet in the WHL together. :eyeroll:

Reactions: jj cale

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I see the Big Brainz behind the Canadian bench still have Geekie and Savoie on different lines. No reason to put guys who are mutually supporting each other in crushing the scoresheet in the WHL together. :eyeroll:
yep they make dumb decisions every year

Reactions: Chainshot

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

My guess is they want to see what their skillsets bring to other players and let them build chemistry before the medal rounds. They know they can re-unite them anytime and it likely works right away

Joe Zanussi

Jul 15, 2011
Latvia always plays us tightly.

I’m still hoping for a 10-15 goal explosion by the boys here against our weakest opponent, though. Let’s get some chemistry and shooting confidence going here.
That seems aggressive. Can’t believe you’d be proud of taking advantage of the poor, less-provisioned Latvians.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
For those complaining about the penalty, Canada is going to get a few too...and as I was typing lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad