GDT: WJC, Jan. 2: Sweden vs. Switzerland, 7:30 p.m. local, 1:30 p.m. EST

Feb 20, 2013
Östlund clear of Lekkerimäki
It has been close. They have played almost every minute of the tournament together. For me Ostlund's two way play puts him ahead at this point, but he is a center, so it is a more relevant part of his game. That said they have easily been Sweden's two best forwards and maybe the two best in the entire tournament (although several Americans have also been really good). I think Lekkerimaki has a higher ceiling but more bust potential that Ostlund.

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

cc

Feb 28, 2002
It has been close. They have played almost every minute of the tournament together. For me Ostlund's two way play puts him ahead at this point, but he is a center, so it is a more relevant part of his game. That said they have easily been Sweden's two best forwards and maybe the two best in the entire tournament (although several Americans have also been really good). I think Lekkerimaki has a higher ceiling but more bust potential that Ostlund.
I'd argue that both players have played a good 2 way game although there is relevance to being a center over a winger.
IMO, both have equivalent bust potential. I don't see Ostlund having a particularly high floor as an undersized center

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Very nice effort by Reber. Liking Hornecker as well. Not because of the goal but he's been physical and made some nice plays as well. Should have made the initial roster.

Reactions: hn777 and Pieck

cc

Feb 28, 2002
WTH. Ohgren has to bury that. Slightly quicker release and that's probably a goal

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00