GDT: [WJC] Czechia vs Slovakia, 2pm EST, 9/8/22

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
happening.gif

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Hard to predict this one. Many missing players on both sides. Think Czechs should be favoured here and win maybe 3-1 just simply based on depth and their defense being so good.
Really looking forward to it. Should be a fun game from a viewing perspective. I don’t think we have the firepower missing 8 of our top 10 players plus depth pieces to overcome rock solid Czech defense

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
This is really sad we could have been so strong and we probably won't see Nemec and slaf in u20 again

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
How does this years Slovak team look?

They’ve really come on strong the last couple years re-establishing themselves as a mid-major hockey power which is good to see. Slovak people love hockey, our games against them always seem to be super physical hockey games when Canada and Slovakia play.

Are the Slovaks the biggest team again this year like they are every year? All that bryndzové halušky those lads eat. Basically the Slovak poutine.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
How does this years Slovak team look?

They’ve really come on strong the last couple years re-establishing themselves as a mid-major hockey power which is good to see. Slovak people love hockey, our games against them always seem to be super physical hockey games when Canada and Slovakia play.

Are the Slovaks the biggest team again this year like they are every year? All that bryndzové halušky those lads eat. Basically the Slovak poutine.
I believe second biggest, but also the youngest team again in the tournament with this team and last December’s as well. Defense is gonna be a real struggle, I like offense overall. Latkoczy will be busy

Reactions: snipes

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
I still calling them Czech republic I just don't like Czechia lol
I read an article saying that people from there don't even like it. It was apparently a governmental thing to make the country seem more "hip" and the people didn't care for it. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Found it in a couple articles but it is the internet lol. Anybody from Czechia hate the new name?

Reactions: hockey20000

osurh18

Sep 22, 2008
Does anyone have a stream for the game? Please send me a PM if you do. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad