WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I've watched quite a bit of Jarry.
Always a good battler and calm in between the pipes.
Probably the best of all Canadian tenders at playing the puck as well.
Oil Kings took a big hit on D this year and he's still playing very very good.

My feelings are, hey, atleast they took Comrie.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
invite 4 to the selection camp! I don't get the big deal... you are permitted to name 3 goalies to the roster. HC insisting on only 2 is just them shooting themselves in the foot, AGAIN. If they invite only 2 (Fucale being 1) and give the #1 spot to him only because he's a returnee, and TC goaltending proves to be subpar again, I know I'll be busting a gut laughing at the incompetent boobs working at Hockey Canada. because they have clearly demonstrated a great deal of incompetence over the past several years and tournaments, but this will certainly be their Pièce de résistance. (and it's by no coincidence I finished this post in French.)

Yeah...unless McDavid comes back and blows up the tourney, I think we'll see the drought continue this year.

I'm sure Hockey Canada is more interested in how many points you get in a AA league for normal sized people.

Lol'd pretty hard :laugh:

J1mLahey

Jan 13, 2011
Toronto
@NYP_Brooksie: Appears as if Duclair will be scratch to accommodate Kreider return v. Lightning tonight

Hopefully they loan him

J1mLahey

Jan 13, 2011
Toronto
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie · 43s 43 seconds ago

Hearing there will be surprise name on list of players invited to CAN nat'l Jr. Team camp, who wasn't at summer Camp or Subway Super Series.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Comrie
Fucale

Nurse
Bowey
Bigras
Morrissey
Fleury
Heatherington
Hicketts
Morin
Sanheim
Theodore

Baptiste
Chartier
Crouse
Dal Colle
Dickinson
Domi
Elie
Fabbri
Gauthier
Klimchuk
McDavid
Point
Petan
Paul
Reinhart
Ritchie
Virtanen

No Jordan Subban or Josh Ho-Sang.

GuillaumeLetsundress*

Crouse over Marner has me scratching my head, guess they want to fill the roles but hmmm

J1mLahey

Jan 13, 2011
Toronto
I know all the negative attention Ho-Sang gets via the media and what not, but do you guys feel as though his play and SSS that he at least deserved a shot at this camp?

Last edited:

KyleMills*

I know all the negative attention Ho-Sang gets via the media and what not, but do you guys feel through his play and SSS that he at least deserved a shot at this camp?
Apparently he has a bad attitude. We don't care about gold or scoring goals we just care about your attitude. I don't get it.

Aceonfire*

No Chase.. He was great at SS both years.

That situation with the Hitmen likely hurt his chances as HC is based out of Calgary.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Not really mad at any of the selections. Is Ho-Sang that much better then every player on the roster that not having him on the team is going to sink us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00