Post-Game Talk: Winter Classic - New York Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Wait wait .wait.. I was in section 124. I could have gone into the Hyundai club!?? I walked past it a couple of times. I thought it was reserved for fans from section 115 to 120.
No. Hyundai Club is 115-120, but you should have been able to go into the Delta and Excelsior club.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
I remember seeing the game tying goal and the next thing I know is waking up in the hospital. My friends called the EMT because I wasn't responding. They took me past the players locker room on my way to the ambulance apparently. I can't remember but my friends took photos haha. I'm doing better now.

That's what a two goal blown lead will do for you, but what lengths you will go to in order to get a lockerroom scoop :P

In all seriousness, I'm gutted for you to miss the OT winner and hope your doing good. Do you think your travel schedule played a part? You were on a mission!

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
No. Hyundai Club is 115-120, but you should have been able to go into the Delta and Excelsior club.

Club access should be printed on Top and Bottom of ticket. I was in 326 and has FOXWOOD CLUB on it.

They check. the Foxwood club was packed (no surprise) to the point you can't even walk without bumping people.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
That's what a two goal blown lead will do for you, but what lengths you will go to in order to get a lockerroom scoop :P

In all seriousness, I'm gutted for you to miss the OT winner and hope your doing good. Do you think your travel schedule played a part? You were on a mission!

Lias' summer travels have nothing on @Amazing Kreiderman. That Swedish bum should've been scoring hattricks in the pre-season camp if he had even an iota of tenacity of our board friend!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Promenade Club was open to all ticket holders yesterday. I was able to get in after gates opened and got a table but there was no chance you were getting in during intermissions unless your seats were right near the entrances and beat the rush and even then who knows.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Well, that was one to remember. I missed the overtime goal by Miller because I was rushed to the hospital with hypothermia. **** my life. Was a great experience though. National anthem, the flyover etc.

Luckily I fly to Florida today to warm up a bit more.
Oh no! I hope you are better now. That sucks.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

The fact that I wake up at 4 in the morning for a week due to jetlag doesn't help haha.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
hey guys and gals since the nhl.com shop still sucks where is the best place to buy an authentic jersey with either zibs or buch...ive been willing to wait so i still am. Any help would be great!!
River City Sports has a few sizes. They have 25% off but not sure if the jersey rings with it.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I saw quite a few Buffalo fans in my section. Probably 15%-20% is a good estimate.

BTW, to me this is easily the best NYR jersey made in quite awhile.

Totally totally agree....loved the outdoor jersey's worn by the boys yesterday. Best one's for sure of all the outdoor versions and I gotta be honest, tho I love the classic blue and white jerseys we have and have had for 98% of the franchises's existence other than '75 and '76 or was it '76 and '77?, I would have no problemo if this became our new 3rd jersey.

Even one of my longtime Islander fan buddies who I went to college with up near Buffalo and who hates the Rangers with a passion, said to me via text that our jersey's were beyond sweet.....I'm sure he gagged when he said it but still that's saying something....

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
The fact that I wake up at 4 in the morning for a week due to jetlag doesn't help haha.

Good to know you're all right. I had a blackout during Game 2 of the Montreal series in '14. Wife said I just collapsed. Luckily the hospital wasn't far from my house at the time. I have no recollection of it to this day.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
Funny story...I'm in Danville Virginia (which is only 70 miles north of Raleigh NC where the Hurricanes play) over the weekend visiting my girls family...I walk into the biggest sports bar in town that has literally over 40 TV's showing various sporting events to try and watch the NHL Winter Classic...it's 1:10 pm and the all the TV's have a combination of college football, UFC, Nascar, college basketball, NBA Tv and not one tv has the Winter Classic on...I go to the cute bartender and ask her if she can put on the Winter Classic which is on channel 4...she says what's the Winter Classic? Not one person in the bar knew what the hell I was watching...yeah hockey in the south really works Mr Bettman
;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad