Rumor: Winnipeg to get new Alternate jersey; revamped main jersey.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
My impression was that it was always meant to be a single year thing for all clubs.

Really? So Reverse Retro and the Aviator are gone for good? If so, I'll be keeping an eye on the clearance racks at Winners to see if I can cop one dirt cheap...

Reactions: Aggie204

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Need to put a plate on mine. Thinking Hellebuyck, Stanimal (how is spell it on the jersey) or Connor.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
WireAP_9a43a90ca05d4195b6ee185bacfc5302_4x3_992.jpg

Definitely my favourite of the Jets jerseys so far.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Love the heritage jersey (blue is great but difficult to read the numbers on t.v.; the whites are better but hopefully we'll get those next year), love the licence plate. I knew about the Hawerchuk statue already but it's still great news.

Man, I'm not used to so much good news surrounding the Jets in one summer. Virtually every single bit of news has been positive, from this news to the double-vax only at games to the signings. Everything is coming up Millhouse!

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Works out well for me since I used my Jets points after conversion to pick up this jersey for free.

New plates are tempting I must confess.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Love the heritage jersey (blue is great but difficult to read the numbers on t.v.; the whites are better but hopefully we'll get those next year), love the licence plate. I knew about the Hawerchuk statue already but it's still great news.

Man, I'm not used to so much good news surrounding the Jets in one summer. Virtually every single bit of news has been positive, from this news to the double-vax only at games to the signings. Everything is coming up Millhouse!
All we had to do is burn through the season ticket waiting list and suddenly the team leaps into fan-friendly action! :laugh:

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba

Eric Comrie

download.jpg

Reactions: macmaroon

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Saw this when I googled Winnipeg Jets Alternate Logos. It's the existing shoulder patch with red as the primary colour. I'm a big fan of shoulder yokes, but there isn't an actual image of a jet anywhere in the design. Still, it is a departure from what we've seen, yet it utilizes existing logos for continuity.

View attachment 460162

Winnipeg Avjets

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
Nah, Comrie is awesome!

As a person, I do believe he is (I met him a few years back at the Jets / AJG golf tournament).

As a goalie for 15 games (behind a tired back to back team) and potentially replacing Helly for an injury in the third round of the playoffs.....no, not really a fan. I get it. Cap, Cap, Cap. He is affordable and hopefully Helly continues to carry a big load. But if something happens (after the trade deadline) - it could really crush a promising season.

Or the kid will do awesome and I will be wrong, again, and everything will be great!

Reactions: jetsforever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad