Rumor: Winnipeg to get new Alternate jersey; revamped main jersey.

DugSmail

Oct 12, 2015
The aviator jerseys are good except for the bland script logo. The bright blue is far more unique than navy. With a better logo it'd be a great third jersey but none of the existing Jets logos fit that colour scheme.

I don't see a rebranding with the heritage classic style as the main jerseys unless ticket sales really start to tank. It's the ace up their sleeves for if that ever happens - they can't play that card yet.

I love the blue from the aviators, but the rest of the jersey is so bland ...

Reactions: thegr8one66

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
I like the wings on the shoulder not so much as the main jersey crest.

I'd like to see a creative graphic designer come up with a new image or design of a fighter jet that can be the new jersey crest. If you can work in a 'W' in that design, all the better.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Go rangers!

Borrowing jersey ideas from the Rangers has been a Winnipeg tradition since the 1970's! :laugh:

667969926.jpg.jpg

52240869.jpg.jpg

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I like the wings on the shoulder not so much as the main jersey crest.

I'd like to see a creative graphic designer come up with a new image or design of a fighter jet that can be the new jersey crest. If you can work in a 'W' in that design, all the better.

That could be cool, but I'm not a big fan of changing the logo since it ruins any semblance of consistency (look at Anaheim for example). That being said, our current logo might actually be decent as a shoulder crest.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
What is going here? There are so many beautiful Icethetic Jets concepts. Why are there only ... well let's say 'aesthetically questionable' choices lingering around?

Reactions: Moe Mantha

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
That could be cool, but I'm not a big fan of changing the logo since it ruins any semblance of consistency (look at Anaheim for example). That being said, our current logo might actually be decent as a shoulder crest.

I for one would like to switch away from the militaristic logo. A commercial jet logo would better represent all the "passengers" the team has each year. :sarcasm:

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Borrowing jersey ideas from the Rangers has been a Winnipeg tradition since the 1970's! :laugh:

667969926.jpg.jpg

52240869.jpg.jpg
Actually the reason why both team jerseys look similar is because they had the same GM John Ferguson. He added the shoulder to sleeve stripes in both cases which I hated.
I must be in the minority I like the current logo and colours over the retro versions.

Reactions: jetsforever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad