Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Where do you find the time to do all this with work, family and having a life?

I am surprised how the majority of you posters really have the time to keep track of it all for in order for me to get that in-depth I would need to be divorced, retired, lots of money and have all the time in the world that I would need to do what you all do and that is not the case for me at all... so I applauded :handclap: you all for your hard work, dedication and your love of our game.

Cheers

Wife and I don't have kids. :P She leaves me be to do my own thing most of the time so other than work I have a lot of time on my hands.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Gotta get that sweet sweet PP time.

Edit:

Sergachev likely starting in Montreal as well it seems.. Lots of extra time / responsibilities for the Jets guys.

Last edited:

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
The Prince George Cougars are the number one ranked CHL team in the nation this week. They're out to a 6-0 start (4-0 on road) and that is without any contribution from Jansen Harkins and Jesse Gabrielle who were returned to their junior club from the NHL this week.

I'm not the biggest Harkins fan, but it should be good for his development if they make a serious run at the Memorial Cup this year.

JOVIS*

guys just curious what the status of Brendan Lemieux is right now within the organization? How was his training camp, is he still up w the big club? etc. Just tried googling and can't find a thing on it! thanks

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Got injured in Penticton and has missed camp. Currently listed as week to week and will presumably go to the Moose once healthy.

JOVIS*

Got injured in Penticton and has missed camp. Currently listed as week to week and will presumably go to the Moose once healthy.

thanks for that. bad timing, i was thinking he had a shot to impress and possibly crack the lineup? I already think Winnipeg won the Kane trade just on the strength of Myers/Armia, but very intrigued to watch Lemieux's development too :D

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
thanks for that. bad timing, i was thinking he had a shot to impress and possibly crack the lineup? I already think Winnipeg won the Kane trade just on the strength of Myers/Armia, but very intrigued to watch Lemieux's development too :D

The future best piece of that trade Is 2015 25 OA pick Jack Roslovic.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

We felt the same and were quite bummed when he got hurt. Most of us had him as the most exciting player to watch for our bottom-6. Tanev kind of took his role over and seems to have grabbed a bottom-6 spot instead. Quite unfortunate for Lemieux - yep!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Logan Stanley with an assist on an empty netter in his 1st game. PPG pace so far in the OHL :sarcasm:

Green went pointless in his 1st game. I watched the 2nd and the 3rd period of that game and Green looked rusty. Still not getting #1 PP time, Zboril and Webster playing the 1st unit. That Joe Veleno kid is quite something

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Stanley's been playing the last few shifts on the right hand side in Windsor's game tonight.. I expect the trade request to come down after the game. :naughty:

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Poolman getting in on things as well.

And Spacek scores as well.

And Stanley is good at having long arms.

Last edited:

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Quiet game from Niku I think but I can't tell because I only have a vague idea what I'm looking at here lol on liiga.fi

Looks like JYP have a game tomorrow (errr today? in a few hours?) so hopefully Niku can get back in the scoring column.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Logan Stanley with an assist on an empty netter in his 1st game. PPG pace so far in the OHL :sarcasm:

ahh **** i knew it

I was looking at some of the scoring summaries for Spitfires games and noticed Logan had been scoring a bunch - couldn't believe it for a glorious 2 or 3 seconds. Wrong Logan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad