Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Jack Glover is still out as a precaution after his shoulder surgery in the summer. Should be back by Friday.

Jack Glover out for Alaska series
Minnesota enters the season healthy with one exception. Junior defenseman Jack Glover underwent offseason shoulder surgery and will miss this weekend’s series as a precaution. He did practice Wednesday without a no-contact jersey and is expected back for next Friday’s exhibition against the United State U-18 team.

“The doctors wanted to make sure that he had two full weeks of practice under contact before he played,” said Lucia.

Glover’s status gives Lucia a better chance to look at a pair of freshmen making their Gopher debut in Ryan Lindgren and Ryan Zuhlsdorf.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/big...d-lines-jack-glover-connor-reilly-locker-room

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
One of my favorite prospects to watch. Having a much better start to the year (no concussion to deal with)

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Looks like Sami Niku lead icetime and tied for most shots (3) for JYP win tonight - I think (can't read Finnish!)

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I sure hope we find some way to sign Poolman for next year. He keeps developing and we really need help on D. Would hate to lose him. :help:

Unless what he said about wanting to go back to school and play with his brother was a complete smokescreen, the better he plays and if he has a great season someone might get into his ear and he could become a free agent.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Unless what he said about wanting to go back to school and play with his brother was a complete smokescreen, the better he plays and if he has a great season someone might get into his ear and he could become a free agent.

Given his age we should be expecting a good year from him but I think we may have a couple of bottom pairing slots open that might make it more appealing for him to sign right after he's finished his year.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
If Trouba's future with this team is limited, there appears to be room for a RHD does there not? Poolman could be that guy and get a nice $100k spring bonus.

BrianFromAIH

Long Time Lurker
Jun 16, 2012
Warren, OH, USA

If it isn't a smokescreen, use one of those later draft picks on his brother.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
If it isn't a smokescreen, use one of those later draft picks on his brother.

If he's not signed by draft day then we might have a problem. We lose the carrot of the extra $100k the Jets can offer him for leaving school in the spring that no other team can offer

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Even with Sergachev out of the lineup there's very little PP time for Stanley.

He's just not good at moving the puck and his shot selections are pretty bad. He's like Myers on the PP but worse. Which is bad.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
I dunno, I don't think his offensive instincts are great but he's a good passer at this level and has a big shot, I think he could be ok. Windsors power play has been on fire though, (Logan Brown <3) so I doubt they'll change anything soon.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I dunno, I don't think his offensive instincts are great but he's a good passer at this level and has a big shot, I think he could be ok. Windsors power play has been on fire though, (Logan Brown <3) so I doubt they'll change anything soon.

As far as I can tell, Stanley has 2 assists in 4 games, and 14 shots on goal. That's a lot of shots on goal for a D not on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad