Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part XVII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Exactly! Players should really bow their heads in shame after scoring OT winners... :sarcasm:

Bow their heads in shame, skate slowly up to the opposing player bench and say, "Sorry aboot that. Tim Horton's on me, eh."

Then block a shot and throw a hit. CANADA!

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Bow their heads in shame, skate slowly up to the opposing player bench and say, "Sorry aboot that. Tim Horton's on me, eh."

Then block a shot and throw a hit. CANADA!

This little Swede here knows what he's talking about. THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT!

Cherry.jpg

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Sweet shot and yea that celebration had a touch of taunting which is pretty hilarious for the new kid in North America.

Actually, he was cheering and gesturing towards his own teammates, I thought. Still, not upset that he has a bit of flare. He was very quiet and reserved in training camp.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Lemieux still has to serve his suspension in the OHL. Will be eligible to play October 8th.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Actually, he was cheering and gesturing towards his own teammates, I thought. Still, not upset that he has a bit of flare. He was very quiet and reserved in training camp.

I'm ok with it I find it pretty funny. As long as he is producing its all great.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Telegin with a goal today and ~16 minutes of ice time.
Kraskovsky with an assist and has played about 13 minutes a game for the past 3 games in the KHL.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Can't wait to see how our future #1 center does. First time I'll be paying any attention to the NCAA aside from stat browsing for the drafts.

It was possible watch both Trouba and Copp on the big ten network over the years. Glover didn't get play very often last year.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Has there be anything suggesting a return to the middle? I would love to see it, but I haven't heard anything suggesting it would happen.

Michigan just lists him as a forward. I agree that he will most likely play the wing

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
They're down Larkin and Copp as big minutes centres from last season, wouldn't be super surprised if they at least gave it a try.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
What do you kids think of Andrew Copp?

It's pretty early as he only played in the last game of the season last year and some in the pre-season this year.

It appears that he's the 4C this year. He was great on the dot in the last game against the Sens (8 of 9). Not likely to put up a lot of points, but has looked ok so far trying to learn a new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad