Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part IX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
It's nice to hear that Ehler's is showing he loves hockey as much as he says it. With that kind of dedication and skill it's hard to imagine him not making the NHL in some capacity.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I wonder how close to the NHL Kosmachuk is?

Also a line of Ehlers - Petan - Kosmachuk has 318 CHL points this year. Wow.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Remember that most teams are starting to move away from a traditional bottom 6, instead opting to have 3 scoring lines and one energy line.

Ehlers-Petan-Kosmachuk in two years, combining for 317 points in the NHL, just as they did in the CHL this year.:naughty:

I wonder how close to the NHL Kosmachuk is?

Also a line of Ehlers - Petan - Kosmachuk has 318 CHL points this year. Wow.

That's odd, when I did the math a week and a half ago, I counted 317.

:D

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Indeed. Although they do have a fantastically strange looking picture of him which I've re-purposed for my avatar.

I kinda want to change my avatar to a Hellesavior avatar. But I'm pretty sure that portraying him as Jesus is blasphemy. And I don't do photoshop. And I think that, if I changed avatar, people wouldn't recognize me anymore. Which in turn would lead to people thinking I'm gone, and this whole place going down in flames.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I kinda want to change my avatar to a Hellesavior avatar. But I'm pretty sure that portraying him as Jesus is blasphemy. And I don't do photoshop. And I think that, if I changed avatar, people wouldn't recognize me anymore. Which in turn would lead to people thinking I'm gone, and this whole place going down in flames.

Good idea. If you won't, I will.

Last edited:

jetkarma*

Add as a sig or vice versa , not going to sway you on the blasphemy comment , although as a Catholic I don't see an issue ;)

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

Good decision. Hell of a drug.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013

Yes, there's enough ledge jumping going on around here already. Please don't add to it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad