GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 3:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This is why I really wish Bennett could ever stay healthy. I think he's the next best wing on the team for creating offense without the center.

If only he'd A) stay healthy and B) actually get a chance with Sid.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is why I really wish Bennett could ever stay healthy. I think he's the next best wing on the team for creating offense without the center.

Always liked him with Geno.

EDIT: Way to coast, Kunitz . . . :popcorn:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Malkin hasn't been this physically dominant this calendar year. Wow.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Watch that shift back... that guy was hacking Geno and Geno wasn't feeling it. Geno just ****ed him up for it.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno wanted a piece of him and he got it. :yo:

In about a week, Hagelin-Malkin-Kessel is going to be a mother****** to defend.

Kunitz will still be a piece of **** doing more to shut Sid down than the opposition.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I seeing the forward situation is only going to get better. They need to get that depth on D and maybe even drop Maatta down to pairing #2.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
I seeing the forward situation is only going to get better. They need to get that depth on D and maybe even drop Maatta down to pairing #2.

While Rust isn't to be it all, he has been good. Would be a shame to lose him to a concussion for a while.

sf expat71

Nov 10, 2008
Atlantic Ocean
What not in game shape Geno does for Kessel and Hags cannot be overstated. These two guys aren't even the same player from the last few games. Unreal. Also puts into perspective the crap Sid and Geno had to deal with for so many years as team helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad