GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Anaheim Ducks - Honda Centre Jan 3 8:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
what was the record in Atlanta?

What point are you trying to make? My coffee today was **** and tasted like dirt, I am going to blame Atlanta. I think the girl I am seeing is going to dump me, I'm blaming Atlanta for that. It has been raining all the time for the past few weeks here, I am blaming Atlanta for that too. What else can we blame on Atlanta? #BlameAtlanta

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
So if we got rid of the "Atlanta core" is Scheifele, Trouba and Ehlers a good enough group to win a cup with in the future?

I think Scheifele is already eclipsing Little at the same age, Trouba is also eclipsing Buff in terms of production at the same age.
Ehlers is in the NHL producing comparably to Ladd who was a year older at the same age.
The older core we have is good but our younger core is much better IMO and will get better with time. If people don't think they will be then I don't know why they aren't rallying for them to be dealt while their value is high.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
They play against a softer division, we play against brick walls.

Yea I guess but the Ducks are a better team than us having a bad season so if anyone should be embarrassed it would be them losing to us. Seriously they own us which drives me crazy since they have two of the biggest heels in the business.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
What point are you trying to make? My coffee today was **** and tasted like dirt, I am going to blame Atlanta. I think the girl I am seeing is going to dump me, I'm blaming Atlanta for that. It has been raining all the time for the past few weeks here, I am blaming Atlanta for that too. What else can we blame on Atlanta? #BlameAtlanta

just saying facts speak for themselves..

Last edited by a moderator:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So pretty much, when Pavelec is ready, Hutch goes to the minors or gets shipped to a team desperate for a backup?

Yea I think he needs to get some work with the Moose and see if he can rebuild his confidence.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Wow, of all the **** shows going on tonight, you single out Wheeler? Give me a break.

He's had some pretty bad turnovers. Doesn't mean he's the worst player. He's been one of our better players tonight. Says more about the team and the level Wheeler has been playing all year.

Unless for some reason you think unforced NZ turnovers is good hockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad