"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
:ducks @ :jets

Will Sheif be activated?

If so what will the roster move be? Nobody on waivers today

Will they roll with Helle on B2B's?

Last edited by a moderator:

White Out 403*

I'm very interested to see how Maurice deals with our goaltending. If Connor gets the b2b start, this could be very interesting and telling in terms of confidence we have in him. I'd rather Hutch gets the start tho.. b2b isn't easy. Even for a short flight from San Jose to Anaheim.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
So any idea when we will find out if Scheifele is back in tonight and who goes down and who starts?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
So any idea when we will find out if Scheifele is back in tonight and who goes down and who starts?

http://jets.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2015020582

The Jets didn’t hold a formal morning skate, but it is expected an announcement regarding Mark Scheifele’s status will come this afternoon. Scheifele continues to make his way back from the concussion he sustained on Boxing Day.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Wow am I out of touch, I didn't know we had a game tonight :handclap:

I would roll with Hutch but understand if they want to give Helly a shot. I mean the dude survived the hazing ritual shooting gallery (not that kind of shooting gallery) that was the Ice Caps/Moose so this would be a cake walk in comparison. :sarcasm:

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I could go either way personally. It's not like they had a late night flight to get to Anaheim. It was an hour tops, so he should be ready to go again.

But I'm pretty sure they go with Hutch tonight and hope and pray that he has a good game.

Derfel*

I could go either way personally. It's not like they had a late night flight to get to Anaheim. It was an hour tops, so he should be ready to go again.

But I'm pretty sure they go with Hutch tonight and hope and pray that he has a good game.

These are the situations you have back-up goalies for, really. Hutch should be in.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I would think the chartered luxury jet ride would be the easy part of the b2b...the hard part is being shelled by NHL players less than 24 hours apart. Hope they go with Hutchinson that's what he's here for

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Probably won't know for sure until warmup line rushes but I think this is how Maurice will go

Stafford Little Wheeler
Ladd Lowry Burmistrov
Perreault Scheifele Ehlers
Thorburn Copp Armia

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Since they're on a road trip does Halischuk stop practicing with the team? Does he have to fly commercially (with the peasants) to get back to Winnipeg?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Probably won't know for sure until warmup line rushes but I think this is how Maurice will go

Stafford Little Wheeler
Ladd Lowry Burmistrov
Thorburn Copp Armia

I would sign off on this and jump and click my heels together.

Derfel*

Why not waive Tony P? Halischuck has played well in his stint with the Jets, doesn't seem particularly nice to reward that with a ticket to the Moose

Maybe they want to support the Moose with a decent player? :dunno:

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I would sign off on this and jump and click my heels together.

This.

Would love to see Ehlers with Scheifs again, they had good chemistry early on. It's also nice to have another winger that isn't Thorburn with him.

Keeping Armia was the right call.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

Stafford Little Wheeler
Ladd Lowry Burmistrov
Thorburn Copp Armia

Nice. I love the look of that 3rd line :nod:

Personally I'd swap Stafford and Ehlers' positions on that lineup. PSS have played well together and racked up the points, Little/Wheeler have shown that they can play with anyone and still produce. Would be a nice way to get Ehlers going by putting him with Little/Wheeler. But I agree with you, I don't see Maurice making that kind of disruption on a roster that has won its last few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad