Post-Game Talk: Winni wins against Minny - 2:0 Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetkarma*

yes.... van wins

Not perfect but better than 2 points , now for the Kings to win clean tomorrow.

Calgary has to be pissed.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
kumV7Jm.jpg

Very nice!

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
now for the Kings to win clean tomorrow.

I almost don't care who wins tomorrow (edit) er, whenever that game is, in a few days. Kings and Flames tied at 93 points / 79 games now. Both one point behind the Jets. So both are vulnerable, just one has to fall. As long as it's a clean win.

Yep. Nice to see somebody else feeling the OOT pain. :laugh:

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Everyone has the tiebreaker on us.

What I mean is if its down to WPG or LA, it doesn't matter if the kings over take us by tying us with points or by one actual point over us. Ether way they would advance. So the kings getting a single point tonight doesn't really hurt us that much. If the jets maintain a 1 point advantage on the Kings heading into the last game of the year, we would control our destiny v.s LA

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Huge win. I certainly did not expect it, and I still don't trust our goaltending so much that I still hedge towards missing the playoffs. We got closer to being in tonight, though. Full credit all around - except for Pardy. He was awful.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I almost don't care who wins tomorrow. Kings and Flames tied at 93 points / 79 games now. Both one point behind the Jets. So both are vulnerable, just one has to fall. As long as it's a clean win.

Yep. Nice to see somebody else feeling the OOT pain. :laugh:

The Kings play the Oilers tomorrow. Calgary plays the Yotes.

The Kings and Flames play on thursday

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
yes.... van wins

Not perfect but better than 2 points , now for the Kings to win clean tomorrow.

Kings play the Oilers tomorrow so we want them to lose clean tomorrow (I want to find a billion dollars under my bed also...but...)

We want them to win clean on Thursday against the Flames and the old Jets to do us a favour against the Flames tomorrow.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
That's not how it works. You can make a bad decision and still have things turn out well. I can walk into traffic without looking, not get hit by a car and make it safely to the other side, doesn't make it a good decision.

I really like this analogy :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad