GDT: Wings vs. Canes: Battle of who hated Needaspellcheck more

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Not just on Canes but Wings are improved and their defensive positioning has been solid.
I think it’s also Carolina dominating possession. Can’t give the puck away when you don’t have it.

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsquare.w400.jpg

Reactions: Tryamw

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
No thanks on TDA, guy gets passed around like a hot potato and we have a younger version of him in Nils Lundqvist. Has he been garbage this season? Thought he started the year strong
Brilliant on the power play. Trash in regular play. To an even larger extreme than in past years.

But hey, you're the one begging for RHD.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
No thanks on TDA, guy gets passed around like a hot potato and we have a younger version of him in Nils Lundqvist. Has he been garbage this season? Thought he started the year strong
he needs someone to cover for him. 2 years ago he could be paired with Slavin or Cole.

This year with Burns paired with Slavin, the options for a steadying LD presence are Orlov and Skjei.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Brilliant on the power play. Trash in regular play. To an even larger extreme than in past years.

But hey, you're the one begging for RHD.
Wouldn't be the worst acquisition we ever made. I'm just tired of seeing our best player (Heiskanen) play his offside with Ryan f***in Suter for 22:00 minutes per game. Anyway, don't wanna clog up your gdt with nonsense. Maybe we'll see each other in the Finals? Canadian fans would gouge their eyeballs out if that ever happens...

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Wouldn't be the worst acquisition we ever made. I'm just tired of seeing our best player (Heiskanen) play his offside with Ryan f***in Suter for 22:00 minutes per game. Anyway, don't wanna clog up your gdt with nonsense. Maybe we'll see each other in the Finals? Canadian fans would gouge their eyeballs out if that ever happens...
We clog up our GDTs with enough nonsense ourselves.

And hey, why not- Wild Card Chaos Squad gotta stick together, right?

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
We clog up our GDTs with enough nonsense ourselves.

And hey, why not- Wild Card Chaos Squad gotta stick together, right?
I just didn't want to be "that" guy.

Or the ones who pop in to ask how many goals will ______ score this year? I have him in fantasy...

As if fans of that team can see the future

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad